Would you like to see a Slash section in MLP?

Would you like to see a Slash section in MLP?

• Yes - Slash is a big contributor to LP world, we need to have one!

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • No - We don't want to hear anything about Slash anymore here!

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Don't care whether it exists or not.

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
slash is the cosmos.

::gasp:: How dare you bole!

Corey! Corey is the cosmos!

but since corey IS slash... i guess there is some truth, but you should never word it like that... there has been a disturbance in the cosmos....

chasenblues

Reaction score
I voted NO...enough already whats next? what type of T/P does he use to wipe his a_ _, what type of underware does he use...how about what brand of cigarettes he smokes? oh i know what about what type of rubbers does he prefer...Jeez :mad:

fjminor

Reaction score
Slash Shreds
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHyl04-ytH8&fmt=18]YouTube - Slash Shreds[/ame]

brimay

Reaction score
Slash????

Isn't he the current holder of the slash tone?

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I'd personally like to welcome Slash to the MLP if he were, in fact, reading this right now. Tell him to come on in and just be one of the guys here.
:slash::slash::slash:

Redbird

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Put it right next the "Epiphone is as good as Gibson" section.

EEF13

Reaction score
I say no because then the next big thing comes and people will then want that tone and it will keep on going.

krash

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you armchair internet warriors seem to have issues with Slash. :hmm: Gee, isn't he the one who resurrected the Les Paul from the dead? If it wasn't for Saul, we all would be hanging out at the Kramer forum discussing how to intonate a Floyd correctly. :slap: Dumb asses

krash

Banned
Reaction score
if we have a slash forum here at mlp, it has to be moderated by corey.

Corey, talk about beating to death a bad joke. I have been reading this place for awhile now. It seems when you are running out of clever things to post, out comes the Corey reference:noway:.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Corey, talk about beating to death a bad joke. I have been reading this place for awhile now. It seems when you are running out of clever things to post, out comes the Corey reference:noway:.

i never claimed to be clever. dont be jealous cause im a dumbass, cant spell, and have more helmets than you.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i never claimed to be clever. dont be jealous cause im a dumbass, cant spell, and have more helmets than you.

he likes to take a joke and just ram it into the ground. i mean RAM IT. i mean just dog the shit out of it untill its not even funny anymore, that in itself is funny to him. you will never get him. dont try.

bfcg

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Slash would love tor read crap like...What color do you think Slashes underwear are today?
If I wipe my a$$ with the same hand as Slash, do you think it will help my tone?
Gimme a break.
Besides, he has probably nodded on the keyboard.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Slash would love tor read crap like...What color do you think Slashes underwear are today?
If I wipe my a$$ with the same hand as Slash, do you think it will help my tone?
Gimme a break.
Besides, he has probably nodded on the keyboard.

why is everyone so anal around here? if you dont like the dumb jokes dont read them. i got a helmet! I GOT A HELMET! I GOT A SLASH HELMET! YAYYYYYY!!! I also got my tatts in the mail from Dennis to day! :thumb:

krash

Banned
Reaction score
Gimme a break.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You sound like you were like the long lost reject of one of Slash's former bands before GNR, upset he didn't bring you along. Why do you care? See, I don't get why your opinion matters over someone who may want to know what his hero uses.

I just see a lot of guys who got nothing better to do than write some stupid comments that's really about nothing but seeing what they typed to make them feel like they are justified in this world.

Nice guitar in your avatar, I bet you are like the next big replica builder out there! :thumb:

bfcg

Reaction score
why is everyone so anal around here? if you dont like the dumb jokes dont read them. i got a helmet! I GOT A HELMET! I GOT A SLASH HELMET! YAYYYYYY!!! I also got my tatts in the mail from Dennis to day! :thumb:

I was not referring to any jokes. I am dead serious. This is the kins of crap people ask.

krash

Banned
Reaction score

Go play guitar and stop thinking you are funny. Ok? Please.

Latest Threads