Would You Enter This Gibson Giveaway?

efstop

The dickens you say!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
But the buckle has the serial number of his guitar on the back! That has to be worth... well, fuck all, really.

shark

Reaction score
you dont get ugly unless you are married to it , or born with it
donnie.jpg

Last edited:

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the prizes is a custom built ,guitar “Case”?? Not even ,say? An Epiphone ES-335 or Es-345? If Epi, makes an 345? Dont know much about Epiphone stuff.

DBDM

Reaction score
i would rephrase the whole giveaway. "Hey, Gibson is giving away a $1500 case and some other swag!". I realize that to most of us, that thinking is that we already have a fine case for our Gibsons. But in Nashville (where I live) there are many many working, touring musicians that take guitars on planes and tossed in the bellies of busses every day. They do buy these cases (stores sell them here) and they are popular. Again, personally, I do not need one to keep my guitar under my bed but some DO want this. In fact, i would suggest that there are people around that would far rather have that case than another guitar!

zdoggie

Reaction score
I own one epi and that is surely enough! found them to be junk right out of the box and if gibson don't get their shit together their headed for the same standards gibsons are expensive enough and people will pay for quality there are a lot of hand made guitars out there that surpass the qc of gibson for every two les pauls you can get close to a had built to your specs , something to think about,
zdog

Latest Threads