Would You Buy This Guitar?

judson

Reaction score
in a heartbeat i would buy it

but i know the seller will never part with it and will bet it gets buried with him at the end
edit: just saw the date of the article was feb 2014, tony still around?

how much in todays dollars...hmm more than $2,000 no more than $4,000 if im drunk

how the hell did those rings get like that??:hmm:

i love stories like this..i was actually thinking the other day and was going to post a thread asking how many know that they are actually addicted to playing? i am being serious.

it is obvious this guy is, no doubt which is great

i think i am a bit addicted and actually need to press some strings on a daily basis as it just feels so dam good and puts me in in a great mood no matter how shitty things might be

great story...but i think the guys needs a back up guitar as this one might not last his lifetime:laugh2:

Last edited:

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
i was actually thinking the other day and was going to post a thread asking how many know that they are actually addicted to playing? i am being serious.

it is obvious this guy is, no doubt which is great

i think i am a bit addicted and actually need to press some strings on a daily basis as it just feels so dam good and puts me in in a great mood no matter how shitty things might be

great story...but i think the guys needs a back up guitar as this one might not last his lifetime:laugh2:
I can empathize. Playing a lot makes my fingers itch. Only playing can scratch the itch the right way..

And I'd buy that one in a heartbeat. My 72 Custom looks vaguely like that..

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
+1....I would love to play this ole girl. However, I have never seen divots in a pickup ring!! How the hell does that happen!??!
b, my Custom has many arcane markings. Odd tic-tac-do type markings around toggle, odd swirls on the back, demon's tails around the binding- I like to believe it seen many an LSD biker orgy.

Roxy13

Reaction score
If I loved how it played or felt I could do whatever work it needed, sure. I recently bought a guitar that has kind of hack refret on it knowing I would be refretting it. I love that guitar and have no regrets.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
b, my Custom has many arcane markings. Odd tic-tac-do type markings around toggle, odd swirls on the back, demon's tails around the binding- I like to believe it seen many an LSD biker orgy.
I do know my ole Custom was!!! Back in early ‘83....the New Waterford Dirt Drags!! We were set up on the back of a semi trailer.Nude biker chicks,hairy assed dudes the size of a grizzly!!! Haha.....lead singer took a ‘lude. Cocaine turned into a dirge,good times,brother!!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I do know my ole Custom was!!! Back in early ‘83....the New Waterford Dirt Drags!! We were set up on the back of a semi trailer.Nude biker chicks,hairy assed dudes the size of a grizzly!!! Haha.....lead singer took a ‘lude. Cocaine turned into a dirge,good times,brother!!
b, as it should be. I believe in SEX+DRUGS+R+R. I don't drug/drink because I'm WIDE open-no need to now- I make sure my band is "gilled." I play devil music. I want to destroy. When we play I feel anger....then release....then more anger. I want to create bad trips. I'm buying this on Friday.

judson

Reaction score
d, not always the reality. I know many meth-heads ;they sanded Junker's nightly-endlessly 'tinkering." This could be the case-an obsessive - jamming- not hearing anything-just pushing buttons.
i would like to see/hear tony play this...40+ year addiction, it could be interesting

in new orleans so it makes a bit more sense to me if you stereotype the area

i keep looking back at those rings....so your telling me that sound waves can wear plastic away?:hmm:

or maybe tony bangs away on this thing like a maniac:dunno:

like i said this shop is in new orleans? here is an interesting one from there

"Want to see/hear this thing in action? Check out Mr. Fred & The Round Pegs at one of their shows around New Orleans."

great website slug :thumb:

Last edited: