Worst movie EVER?

ZoomZilla

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am still going to watch Machete. It seems like something that I would actually like. It's funny how we have so differing views on bad movies. I think Napoleon Dynamite is funny. I also like a few others on people's hated list.

EasyAce

Reaction score
I actually sat through Heaven's Gate. Every last minute of it. They should have given me a medal for that.

I've since retitled it: How to Succeed in Destroying the Studio Built by Charlie Chaplin, Douglas Fairbanks, and Mary Pickford While Blowing $44 Million Without Spilling Your Drinks Because The Premiere Audience Hated It So Much They Wouldn't Even Drink the Free Champagne . . .

LarsK

Reaction score
Conan the Barbarian... it's so bad..it's almost good again..

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Conan the Barbarian... it's so bad..it's almost good again..

Really? I love that first movie. Like Highlander, there should only have been one. Arnold was born for the role.:thumb:

Anyway, The only movie I ever walked out on at a movie theater was "The man who fell from the sea with Grace". A sorry mid Seventies affair with Kristoferson. I left after the children killed the cat and while the boy was watching his mom have sex through a peephole! Made me uncomfortable on way too many levels, and this is coming from some one who routinely had Salo viewing parties in my later life.:hmm::D

I Watch a lot of what Dean had in his list, bad B or C movies, and love 'em. Nothing wrong with putting your mind in neutral and watching santos, etc.
I've still got to watch Santa Clause Conquers The Martians with Pia Zadora. Had the DVD for a decade and have not made the time. Perhaps this holiday season.................

LarsK

Reaction score
Really? I love that first movie. Like Highlander, there should only have been one. ...

Ha, I almost put Highlander on the list..but then was..nah.. wasn't too bad. :D
But Highlander is definitely B movie material thinking about it now.. :hmm:

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You guys all missed the mark. I'm going to have to drag this one up from the distant past, I still can't believe that I sat through some of it, I was mentally incapacitated at the time and in shock:

pink-flamingos-movie-poster-1972-1020196465.jpg

/thread

LarsK

Reaction score
I LOVE Pink Flamingos! You should watch the "Forbidden Zone"..hehe

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
Yeah, that one freaked me out bigtime, I was like "Is this even legal?"

Eigen

Reaction score
Same here, couldn't believe what I was seeing...I was repulsed to my core and yet couldn't look away. :shock:

DRF

Reaction score
Showgirls! no way man,I thought that was a great show and everybody at the time was hatin on it because of P.C stuff.:thumb::thumb:

Theres other good shows here I'm horrified to see on this list.

Speaking of Machete which sounds like I'll never see it...I thought Death Proof was terrible...and it actually angered my chauvinistic leanings too.

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
I've NEVER watched a John Waters movie.
That being said, I know now that I never shoulda watched Machete either.

I saw parts Showgirls - all the media hoopla was in full swing.
Makeup on NIPPLES?

Horrible.

Scarface has to be considered in context.
When it was made, it was a decent movie on a very powerful subject.
The culture (and ratings system) was very different then.

Also, the first movie I ever watched on the "new" dvd format.

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
The Passion of the Christ.
Can't say I enjoyed it, but I was glad Gibson made it.

Shoved it right up Hollywood's ass.

How much money has it made now?
How much money is there in the Conservative American market?
How hard is it to put together something that is NOT all about explosions, gays or immorality?

Hello?
Hollywood?
Anybody home????

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
Mrs. Neo turned on the tube and surfed through all the half-assed/broke-d!ck wannabe channels on satellite.
Now she's watching an edited-for-TV version of Sandra Bullock's While You Were Sleeping.

Can't STAND her movies - I gotta go now...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
It takes genuine cinematic genius to re-make a turkey of a film and make it worse than the original turkey . . .

Rollerball rules. I can't believe you don't "mark" for James Caan! Here is some Classic Rollerball!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxHCnSJzMc]YouTube - AC/DC - 'Hells Bells' Live (Houston Energy Rollerball Mix)[/ame]

Latest Threads