Worked on Music ALL DAY> Things Got Done

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim T here at my gateleg table. HAPPY AS A CLAM? Why are clams happy? Why am I HAPPY? Because I closed my yap and played guitar ALL day. 8 working hours. 2 pee breaks. A 41 minute LOVE break. The rest was guitar.

Tomorrow, I'm visiting Steroid Abuser. Steroid is a underground filmmaker. We are filming the first episode of? I don't know the name of this project>>I'm just a "helper" on this project.

He just wants me to

Write scripts,be the leading actor,do ALL the soundtrack music,create backdrops, BEG THE WIFE TO COME AND ACT +FILM WITH US, scour go-go bars for talent,bleed,promote,transport,scout locations,,,,,,

TALK AUNT J INTO JOINING US=The BEST artist in Philly-NO JOKE-Fantastic oill painter- Well I have to "whore" out to get Aunt J onboard. Aunt J is "sceptical'. I will lure him in.

That sounds like alot of work?

It's cool,I'm doing it for free.

It is ART>NOT WORK! I'll work EXTREMELY hard for free. Pay me ,you get CRAP! Why? I create ART for free. Turning screws=WORK=Boring=NO ART!

Alright readers. I will reward you for hanging with me.

LETS TALK TURKEY!

I'm REALLY into my guitar lately. I'm recording new tracks. I have every guitar I ever LUSTED for. Great amps and REALLY lively pedalls.

I created 8 loops today. My instructions were simple.
1. A clean moody-edge piece
2. SURF
3.CLIMAX

How easy is that?Cake. I have the tools. I have the riffs. I have the ?

What guitar would you use? I opted for my most simple guitar. I'm recording simple music. NO BRAINER. TELE 2000 am Std light ash. Stock w/4 way.

The amp. Well I'm going to need a clean +dirty channel. Only one choice. My Koch Twintone. All my other amps are single channel.

The effects? TUFF CHOICE! I decided on EVH MXR Flanger+ Dan-Echo+Prescription Electronics FAceLift.

"The Clean Moody Pieces"
1. Theme Music #1= Koch clean channel+Tele+Dan-Echo. I played a simple ringing Am to C . LUSH Tele tone
2. Theme Music #2=I used Flanger +Tele on this. Nice gentle whooshing. I played very delicately and hit the strings harder when I wanted "MORE EFFECT". Good pedals should respond to dynamics.
3. Theme Music #3=I used all of the above. Alittle bit faster blues-based playing.
4.Teme Music #4= Same as #3. Second take

" SURF PIECES"
1. SURF #1=Koch on dirty. Simple "chugging" riffs. Wide open.
2.SURF #2= Heavier ,less "chugging" going for a Dick Dale vibe!

"Climax Pieces"
1. Fuzz Lord #1= HEAVY FUZZ. Face-Lift +EVH Flanger set to EVH preset. I was going for drone.,Sabbath type Drone.
2. Fuzz Lord #2= Heavier Fuzz. 1st position. Chopping Flange. DEATH+DESTRUCTION!

That was my FUN Work for the day

I found that the EVH+Face-Lift Mate well together. I explored that tone for 6 hours. Running through songs. Using all 4 positions on my Tele. Tweaking+ Tweaking some more. Finding SWEET spots. Mrs. Fezz said I played Fantastic. That made me Happy. Strong +Arty day.

Hopefully ,Steroid Abuser LOVES my work. I must go take a HOT bath now. I will dream of werewolves. Alot of Monster acting tomorrow.

Signing out from Blisters-on -my Fingersadelphia
Tim,Just Tim

Here is my FAVE soundtrack band. GOBLIN!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nHV6MAA1K8]Tenebre (Main Title) by Goblin - YouTube[/ame]

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
awesome Tim :) a productive day is a good day. a very good day. rock on bro :)

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
awesome Tim :) a productive day is a good day. a very good day. rock on bro :)

Nicole, you have been pounding it out too. I talk JUNK ,but I have MUCHO ART! I like to "push" myself. Just keep saying I do GREAT Work.

I know people I ask them

"How is the ART going?"

"OK"

Wow ,Hell of an endorsement. Average means CRAP in my book. If you do create CRAP,tell me

" IT IS SUPER CRAP"

Then I will like it more.:laugh2:

Lyrica

Songwriting Machine
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i guess you kind of mean, super good or super crap, one way or the other... but average, sucks hahaahahahah. i can see that sometimes hahahahahaha

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
i guess you kind of mean, super good or super crap, one way or the other... but average, sucks hahaahahahah. i can see that sometimes hahahahahaha

Nicole between you and I and the MILLIONS reading this. I'm running on fumes. SPENT! I have banished FEzz ,just Tim T now. I'm weakening by the hour,:laugh2: GIVE ME SMOKE +MIRRORS! RIP ME OFF! ABUSE ME! DO NOT BORE ME! How is that? Instead of YAWN . "how ya doin?" CRAPPO PAPPI!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPRWBulldZs]Sex Pistols - Submission - Atlanta 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Threads