Work related question.

Engel

Reaction score
Put in your 2 week notice. When asked why.. "because you're the worst boss I have ever had and a horrible manager". Write upper management a letter with all the details and an explanation as to why you are quitting. If employees leaving all the time is a trend then it should raise a few eyebrows. If upper management doesn't make it right then I wouldn't want to work for them anyways--most you have to lose is a min. wage teenage job with a bad boss.

Kezman

Reaction score
We have a few bosses at my place of employment who are very difficult to get along with and are considered untouchables.
It really suck's that management won't do anything, so people just transfer out to another dept. :hmm:

Lungo

Reaction score
I'd start carrying a small digital recorder in my pocket.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have open cancer wishes on about 3 such individuals. When death notices at work go up of these people, I proclaim "THAT'S GREAT"! Yes, if you make my life difficult to the point you get in the way of me feeding my family, you're evil and I prefer you no longer above ground. If you're THIS much of a raving asshole, something lengthy and incurable and preferably painful ought to bestow you.

Fracture

Reaction score
I really know how to push someones buttons when the situation calls for it.

The moment your superior elevated their voice/demeanor, go cold.
Do not say a word. When they are are complete with their rant, simply say,
"If you will address me in a civil/professional tone, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have."
This completely puts them on tilt.

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well this is an awfully specific "hypothetical" situation innit?

Don't worry, Tommy. Not talking about you. :laugh2:

As far as most of the rest of the replies go, getting out seems to be the smartest and easiest thing to do. No point in breaking one's back over a sh!tty job. Even in this economy sh!tty jobs are a dime a dozen.

james beam

Banned
Reaction score
This does happen in the USA , bosses ain't what they used to be , I think it all started when you wern't allowed to spank your kids anymore !

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
however, if he takes bertzie's advice there will be an arrest and incarceration.

Perople stupid enough to take online advice in threads here should probably be prosecuted for general stupidity anyway.

Especially when it's from Bertzie.

Only if he gets caught. Only 60% of murders in the US are ever solved.

A smart businessman knows how to do a CBA.

This does happen in the USA , bosses ain't what they used to be , I think it all started when you wern't allowed to spank your kids anymore !

The "this" in my point "This doesn't happen in America" is a boss getting arrested for harrasment on the job.

Assuming we're not talking the violation of criminal code, the police don't get involved in employment issues.

Latest Threads