Woohoo, getting rid of the spin bike!!!

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Ordered the Wahoo Kickr Climb to go with the Kickr.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
You should chronicle your yearlong journey to lose 4 pounds like that Peloton chick.
That is so sexist SHAAAAAAME im banning wahoo commercials now HOW ABLIST AND OFFENDINGIST THAT ISIST-Signed Stinky Mcneckbeard And Honey Manbun :rofl:

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Really glad to have the smart trainer, and Zwift these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Who

truckermde

Reaction score
Pretty cool!

I hate wasting my tires on my mag trainer.

Is there any issue with chain wear, mixing the cassette from your wheel and the cassette from the trainer with the same chain?

I've never had problems mixing different cassettes with one chain, but some people are apoplectic at the mention of doing so...

MSB

Reaction score
i'd rather ride 20 miles in the rain, than in my living room/basement/garage/etc...

really, rain or shine, i'll do something every day i'm able, but "from home" has zero appeal to me whatsoever.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
i'd rather ride 20 miles in the rain, than in my living room/basement/garage/etc...

really, rain or shine, i'll do something every day i'm able, but "from home" has zero appeal to me whatsoever.
Good thing you didn't buy one.

MSB

Reaction score
Good thing you didn't buy one.
couldn't give me one. The whole point of it is to "get out" imo. You've got some nice bikes, and clearly like to get out, i'd be surprised if you told me you look forward to indoor workouts.

danohat

Reaction score
I'd never use one either. I do love to ride a bike, though. Aggressively at times too but not dangerously or needing of any kind of endurance. Strictly an enjoyment thing. I know road riders get their kicks riding and,therefore, need to prepare for it. That just isn't my cup of cycling tea.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
couldn't give me one. The whole point of it is to "get out" imo. You've got some nice bikes, and clearly like to get out, i'd be surprised if you told me you look forward to indoor workouts.
I use the trainer 5 times a week. I enjoy tracking fitness levels.

Latest Threads