Women - Don't even try to figure them out

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Actual conversation yesterday with my wife:

Wife: Can you grab Aubry's laundry basket and bring it downstairs please?
Me: Sure, no problem.
Wife 10 minutes later: How come you didn't bring Reymond's laundry down?
Me: You asked me to bring Aubry's.
Wife: Well I couldn't carry both so I asked you to just bring Aubry's
Me:
Wife: You could easily carry both so you should have grabbed both
Me: You didn't aske me to bring both. You asked me to bring Aubry's so I did. I would have brought Reymond's too, but you didn't ask me to
Wife: Why are you raising your voice?
Me: :rolleyes:

I feel your pain! :rofl: :rofl:

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ok all you sissy-boys, I'll tell you what needle pain really is.

It's when the Doc sticks a needle (and what feels like his hand) up inside your butt to pump lidocaine into your prostate!!!!!!!!!!! But it gets worse. He then jams a device up your dick all the way to the prostate. The device then uses a needle to penetrate the urethra into the prostate to create steam to kill the tissue. Imagine being boiled alive on the inside. Most pain I've ever experienced. Made kidney stones feel like fun.

That my friends is f'n needle pain. (I need a drop mic emoji). :rofl: :rofl:

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score

It's when the Doc sticks a needle (and what feels like his hand) up inside your butt to pump lidocaine into your prostate!!!!!!!!!!! But it gets worse. He then jams a device up your dick all the way to the prostate. The device then uses a needle to penetrate the urethra into the prostate to create steam to kill the tissue. Imagine being boiled alive on the inside. Most pain I've ever experienced. Made kidney stones feel like fun.

Jesus H. Christ !!!!
:shock:

bilbarstow

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don always goes for the visual pain metaphor.

Well, Mr. Topper. I just had to put up with the General Anesthesia, while they drove the Bus in through the "front door" zipper entry that they put in for themselves. And hacked their way around inside with a machete.
At least, that's what I believed happened while I was asleep ? How it felt for the next 2 weeks, anyways.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don always goes for the visual pain metaphor.

Well, Mr. Topper. I just had to put up with the General Anesthesia, while they drove the Bus in through the "front door" zipper entry that they put in for themselves. And hacked their way around inside with a machete.
At least, that's what I believed happened while I was asleep ? How it felt for the next 2 weeks, anyways.

This is about the only good part of getting old. We get to share our pain. In our youth it was who had the bigger dick, now it's who has the bigger scar. :rofl: :rofl:

'Hege

Reaction score
My wife

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 25

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

mother-god-meme1.jpg

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

And, by the way, please tell me what you were thinking, when you didn't demand general anesthesia. They had to tell you what was going to happen. I'm sure they didn't sneak up behind you, hold you down and start shoving things into your butt and dick hole.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
And, by the way, please tell me what you were thinking, when you didn't demand general anesthesia. They had to tell you what was going to happen. I'm sure they didn't sneak up behind you, hold you down and start shoving things into your butt and dick hole.

Yeah, the first warning was when the Doc observed how I handled pain during preliminary exams. That was a definite red flag! I was warned that it wasn't for everyone and sometimes the patient taps out. But I went into it with my best John Wayne attitude.

Latest Threads