Wizz pickup day

wulfman

Let the good times roll....
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I just popped these WIZZ premiums into a Japanese Bacchus LP and couldn't be happier. The original pickups are actually very good and the guitar is super-resonant so I thought it would be a good guitar to put them in. The rings fit the guitar perfectly down to the curve of the body and the ring holes. I like the fact that they come ready to drop in.

Everyone has a "PAF" sound in their head that is not going to be exactly the same but to me the sound of this set is exactly what I like in a "PAF" pickup (basically those great sounds from the older/newer Allman Brothers live stuff).

And to top it all off, Alex repaired an older WIZZ PG bridge pickup for me and sent it back with the new set. The only problem now is that I have to figure out where to put those now....:hmm:

Kudos to Alex for great service and great product!

CheopisIV

Copper Slinger
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
They don't come better than Alex and pickups don't get better than WIZZ PAFs!

Steinmetzify

Reaction score
Those look classy as hell in there Harold.....dig the Bacchus too! I'm starting to jones hard for some of these things....all the NPDs for em have me thinking about what I could rip out, guitars I could buy to put em in, etc...

Matty

Reaction score
Happy NWD mate. :thumb:

Those rings look as good as the pups too. :drool:

Latest Threads