Wisdom of Kanye West

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For some reason, that type of attitude sells... It's beyond me.. Maybe people wish they could really act like that, but most know better than to try.

TVR1977

Reaction score
Eh. He's an amateur compared to Elton John.
I dunno, I don't recall Elton ever being that big of a dick. Maybe he's an egomaniac, I don't know, but I don't remember him ever engaging in West's obvious self-worship and self promotion.

Plus, Elton's at least got some talent to back it up if he did.

West is just a complete moron. The Emperor is not wearing any clothes in
the Kingdom of Kanye.

Fletch

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow. He might just be the dumbest man alive.

Fletch

DRF

Reaction score
I see where this guy is coming from,the whole rap,hip hop,autotune R&b thing is built on this facade. Think about it,think about who's famous and whos buying and why?.

The whole celebrity worship thing is getting weirder and the older you get the more apparent it becomes. But for the generation who's coming up and have no sense of talent history these guys are brilliant.

Oprah is so powerful she has a demographic that adores her and can make or break whatever she sides with,and I think shes uncommonly bland and her audience are stupid automatons. For example.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
rofl...epic douchebaggery. cobain was a genius, kanye is just a little shit.

Reaction score
Why hasn't this colossal douche bag gotten the bitch slapping he so richly deserves? And who are the fucktards that buy this guys' crap?

L60N

Reaction score
"We gonna touch the sky"

Reaction score
I still wish Pink had won that award, just so when Kanye tried to interrupt her, she would have kicked his ass into next year:laugh2::laugh2:

She scares me.

Reaction score
Am I glad I'm 33.

And Pink is hot. She can scare me anytime. :D
Oh hell yeah. She scares the crap out of me, but it's definitely a GOOD scared!! She's scary AND hot :dude:

I'm pretty sure she could kick my ass, but I'd let her, too :laugh2::laugh2:

Latest Threads