Wisdom of Kanye West

mtgguitar

Reaction score
NME has an entertaining and mind boggling group of quotes from KW. Unbelievable! He's the most arrogant person I've ever heard of.:shock:

“I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go. I'm delivering product on a whole new level. I'm like a machine, I'm a robot. You cannot offend a robot. I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain." (Radio 1, 2007)

He's got some monster bling though:thumb:

Pictures of The wisdom of Kanye West - Photos - NME.COM

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Kanye thinks he's the new Kurt Cobain?

We can only hope.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

TVR1977

Reaction score
I liked " I would never want a book's autograph." :hmm:

Followed by "I'm a proud non-reader of books."

Yeah? No shit.:rolleyes:

ext1jdh

Reaction score
"I used to go to the Bang & Olufsen store and just stare at the TVs and speakers. That store was one of my main inspirations."

The Fool On The Hill

Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? How can anyone possibly have their heads so far up their own ass?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The real tragedy here is that somehow, he has a crowd that eats this stuff up, adores the ground he walks on and buys his CD's.

If only it became fashionable to not worship a jerk-off, and everything this jerk-off stands for.

-But that ain't gonna happen, is it? It's going to get worse, and worse, and worse. Pretty soon there will be a fan base for anyone who can represent themselves as a total talentless, no-skills retard.

Hizzy

My 15 minutes are up
Reaction score
Keeriste! Doesn't that guy ever change his shirt?

abebrown_01

Reaction score
My buddy said he fired his sound guy mid set at lollapalooza a few years back. Apparently he then proceeded to make all the security guards turn around because it was a shame the got to be so close to him but had to face the crowd... I dunno, I was watching Manu Chao.

Caleb

Reaction score
A few of my buddies worked an off duty job as security for one of his shows. His people made some highly irregular requests of them. My buddies laughed in their faces. Apparantly his whole 'posse' are jackasses.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
I know there are arrogant people in show biz but this guy is in another league.

A friend of mine is a production mgr in Hollywodd. In one of the movies he was working on, a famous actor refused to go on the set until all other actors arrived. He thought it would diminish his image if he had to wait for another actor.:rolleyes:

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know there are arrogant people in show biz but this guy is in another league.

A friend of mine is a production mgr in Hollywodd. In one of the movies he was working on, a famous actor refused to go on the set until all other actors arrived. He thought it would diminish his image if he had to wait for another actor.:rolleyes:

Latest Threads