Win an Orange Crush 20RT: Supporting Member Giveaway

SG_Lefty

Reaction score
In all fairness it's a giveaway item and it really hasn't been that long. But an update would be nice I suppose if you have reached out with no answer.

Yeah... I get that.. I figured a few weeks time would have been sufficient for shipping. Friday will be a month..

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did several times... But ZERO response... I don't get it, why go through all this to just not deliver??? Confusing..

I actually won the Les Paul Jr giveaway a couple of years back......the deal is they haven't purchased the giveaway item yet..... my guitar was purchased after i had won..... the shipping tag confirmed that when i received mine.

The giveaway item was advertised as a 2018 single cut LP Junior..... i received a 2019 double cut LP Junior Tribute.... i did not complain....after all it was free. Didn't need to....it's a awesome guitar. Still have it and it ain't going nowhere.

This could be one of those items that's not in stock and can take awhile.....

My giveaway prize..... MLP giveaway is for real.

IMG_0149.JPG

Last edited:

SG_Lefty

Reaction score
I actually won the Les Paul Jr giveaway a couple of years back......the deal is they haven't purchased the giveaway item yet..... my guitar was purchased after i had won..... the shipping tag confirmed that when i received mine.

The giveaway item was advertised as a 2018 single cut LP Junior..... i received a 2019 double cut LP Junior Tribute.... i did not complain....after all it was free. Didn't need to....it's a awesome guitar. Still have it and it ain't going nowhere.

This could be one of those items that's not in stock and can take awhile.....

My giveaway prize..... MLP giveaway is for real.

View attachment 528428

Thanks for some feedback...

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Hmm still haven’t received this...
Please contact me directly if you don't get your amp after a few weeks. Thanks for your patience.
AFAIK, "Admin1" is the official account that @Alex uses for announcements... that tag may get his attention.
I don't use the Admin1 or any other accounts on MLP, I only use this one (Alex). Just thought you guys should know.

Latest Threads