admin1

Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I assume that this:
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
means it’s open to US members only?
Not complaining, just asking.

Sorry if I missed it, but I skimmed and didn’t see anything that clarified if it was open to members from other countries.

LSAR

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I assume that this:
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
means it’s open to US members only?
Not complaining, just asking.

Sorry if I missed it, but I skimmed and didn’t see anything that clarified if it was open to members from other countries.
"Winners located outside the lower 48 United States will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs."

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Winners located outside the lower 48 United States will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs."
Thanks, I should read before asking.
My bad.

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would make people aware of the no ads option that won't be addressed by being a silver, gold, or platinum member. That was kind of a mess last year. I will be renewing. Just saying.

modavis99

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I would make people aware of the no ads option that won't be addressed by being a silver, gold, or platinum member. That was kind of a mess last year. I will be renewing. Just saying.
is there any no ads option now?

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there any no ads option now?
There are 2 it looks like. Last year I thought the double platinum membership would take care of that and it did not so I had to make additional option purchases. Maybe no one else was confused by it but I was.

BKS

Reaction score
Nice one, just to expensive for me right now... Import fees, shipping and fees over shipping too haha. Nice tho, would enter if i were in the US i think

LPaddicted

Reaction score
:lol:

Winners located outside the lower 48 United States will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs. :nelson:

az2000

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand how the silver/gold/platinum/platinum-x2 options differ from the various "premium" memberships. Or, why the premium memberships don't include a raffle entry?

I'll do a Silver. It doesn't matter. But, something seems unintuitive about that to me. Maybe the raffle-entering "memberships" should be called "supporter badges?" The way they're all called memberships is what stood out to me.

Assault Bacon

Reaction score
These are terrific guitars. I ordered one amost as soon as they released them last year.

If this is the limited edition 2018, it has a 50's neck.

Can't seem to find any options for me except Platinum, though. Probably because my Gold Membership is still good until November 30.

Last edited:

marksoundguitars

Chief Paint Sniffer
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
If this is the only lottery ticket I buy all year, it's the only lottery ticket I'll buy this year. :cool:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I like ads- ALL I see are FUZZ pedals +amps+ and
I would look darn fine in one of these.

vintageguitarz

Reaction score
Now why would I want to win a "pretender" when I already have these ORIGINALS?:

Besides, i never win anything, I have to find them as "barn finds" and buy them cheap.

(a '58 LP Jr w/ a 81 LP Std, a mint '73 LP Special, and a '62 LP Custom SG 3(PAF)-PuPs with Side Trem w/OHSC)

LesPaul_std80_LesPaul-Jr_58.jpg 1973 Les Paul Special mint.jpg 62_Les_Paul_Custom_case_sml.jpg

Ole'Lefty

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the hell do I get somewhere to pay for Silver upgrade? I just want to help someone; don't really care if I win anything. This forum has given me far more than I could contribute to it.