Win a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Faded: MLP Fundraiser Giveaway

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
We are holding an annual fundraiser combined with a great Giveaway where you can win a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Faded guitar. For full details visit:

http://www.mylespaul.com/pages/2017_Fundraiser_Giveaway/

To enter simply click here or visit the account upgrades here http://www.mylespaul.com/account/upgrades and purchase a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Double Platinum supporter account upgrade on MyLesPaul.com between October 27, 2017 and November 30, 2017.

Each Account Upgrade comes with special account badge and provides entries in the Fundraiser Giveaway. The higher the Account Upgrade you purchase the more times your name will be represented in the drawing and the better your chances at winning the LP. You can enter as many times as you like up to 18 total entries per person.

Void where prohibited. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. No purchase necessary. See Contest Rules for alternate entry instructions.

To see this year's prizes and all the details click the link below.

http://www.mylespaul.com/pages/2017_Fundraiser_Giveaway/

Attachments

• mylespaul-2018-gibson-les-paul-faded-giveaway.jpg
    mylespaul-2018-gibson-les-paul-faded-giveaway.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 76

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Alex @admin1

I assume they are all for a year and not as advertised with some for a year and some for a month? :hmm:

mlp membership.JPG

Last edited:

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think mine auto renews in August...

Do I have to re-buy to gain entry?

-Chris

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think mine auto renews in August...

Do I have to re-buy to gain entry?

-Chris

It`s a different thing Chris and has nothing to do with the premium membership. So to enter the draw you will need to additionally get the supporter package for a year.

PS: the above issue has been corrected, they are all 1 year, read it in the backstage post.

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It`s a different thing Chris and has nothing to do with the premium membership. So to enter the draw you will need to additionally get the supporter package for a year.

PS: the above issue has been corrected, they are all 1 year, read it in the backstage post.

Thanks...

I may get it not only for the drawing but for the joy this site brings...

-Chris

drkato

Reaction score
Don't bother entering...IT IS MINE!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

drkato

Reaction score
For anyone that entered, remember...

One Prize will be awarded per winning entrant. Winners located outside the lower 48 United States will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs. Your Account Upgrade purchase acknowledges and agrees to having the names of winners published on MyLesPaul.com. To be included in the drawing, Fundraiser Giveaway entries MUST be received by 11:59 pm Eastern (US) November 30th, 2017. The Prize drawings will be held on December 1, 2017. Prize winners must respond to emailed prize notifications within 7-days or the prize will be re-awarded via a separate drawing.

That means the time to enter ends tonight, and the winner will be notified tomorrow! So keep an eye on your email if you entered. Good luck!

Latest Threads