Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No he is getting to old and his teams defense sucks

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I Hate Tom Brady

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

bon-yr-aur

Reaction score
question will Tom Brady get a 4th Ring?maybe a 5th?submit your anwser in the poll

PapaSquash

Reaction score
One more (maybe not this year) and then he drags it out a bit longer than he probably should have.

bon-yr-aur

Reaction score
i think once he gets his 4th ring he will be done(if he gets it)

blakem

Reaction score
Being a huge fan, I dont believe he will..I think The Pats time is over, They will still be good, but not like we were.

Annie

Reaction score
I hope so, he needs to go out on top, then the last two superbowl losses won't be so hard to take.

I'm a diehard Pats fan since the Steve Grogan days!

acstorfer

Reaction score
Nope! Although I think he'll get to a couple more. These days are seeming reminiscent of the 80's and 90's. The NFC is just too strong. The only team I see competitive with the NFC in the near future is maybe Houston.

markerdown

Reaction score
G'nite Tom, your run is done. But it's sure fun watchin' ya. :thumb:

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score
I don't think so, I think last season was his last shot. That's not to say he all of a sudden sucks, but the Patriots as a whole don't appear to be able to close out a big game anymore.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Brady will win at least one more ring. ESPN has been saying already that the Pats will be the team to beat next year. They've already got a team put together that's better than last year's team, and that's not including the many draft picks they've got coming. They'll probably strengthen their defense as well, which definitely means another SB. After all, they went 13 - 3 with a weak defensive squad last year, and even went to the SB. Unfortunately, that was when it showed. The 2012-13 NE Patriots are going to be awesome!

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score
Brady will win at least two more rings. ESPN has been saying already that the Pats will be the team to beat next year. They've already got a team put together that's better than last year's team, and that's not including the many draft picks they've got coming. They'll probably strengthen their defense as well, which definitely means another SB. After all, they went 13 - 3 with a weak defensive squad last year, and even went to the SB. Unfortunately, that was when it showed. The 2012-13 NE Patriots are going to be awesome!

According to ESPN, the Pats and the Chargers are always the "teams to beat", and it always amounts to nothing. Their opinion is worth as much as ours, nobody knows who will be the team to beat. But as long as we're giving out opinions, I'd say the team to beat are going to be the Giants. As far as AFC goes, I've no clue, but I get a good feeling about the Texans.

Kashmir

Reaction score
According to ESPN, the Pats and the Chargers are always the "teams to beat", and it always amounts to nothing.

How could a statement like that amount to nothing when the Pats usually are the team to beat? Let's not forget that they've gone to the SB five times in the past 11 years, and always win their division. That's nothing?

I'd say the team to beat are going to be the Giants.

The Giants are going to be a different team altogether this year. And it's not looking good.

kmk108

Reaction score
How could a statement like that amount to nothing when the Pats usually are the team to beat? Let's not forget that they've gone to the SB five times in the past 11 years, and always win their division. That's nothing?

The Giants are going to be a different team altogether this year. And it's not looking good.

The champions are always the team to beat.

Going to the SB is different than winning it :cool: The Packers were hyped up all season last year and look what happened to them. Pre-season hype means nothing during the season, especially when it only takes one game to ruin a season.

Kashmir

Reaction score
The champions are always the team to beat.

Going to the SB is different than winning it.

Of course the Champs are the ones to beat, and the Pats have one the SB more than any other team in the NFL over the past twenty years. The team to beat then and now. My bet goes to them in 2012-13 more than any other team.

And, sure, someone has to lose the big game too. It makes them the 2nd best team in football. Still good, and a team to beat.

GuitarToneFreak

Reaction score

I just think it's funny to pick the team that choked in the Super Bowl as the "team to beat". Not only is it hilarious, it's downright disrespectful to the Giants.

We'll see, but if I had to put money on it, I'd say the Giants have a much better chance at going to the Super Bowl than the Pats do. Brady's entering the end of his career, and when he retires the Pats will sink to the bottom of the barrel. Again, just my opinion, we won't know until the season starts.

Latest Threads