Will the UK leave the EU (THIS IS NOT POLITICAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parts

Reaction score
NOT NANDOS!!
where will cheap buggers like me take our girlfriends in dates or go for chicken with "the lads"

Uh ?
Strasburg Cockbrusher, European spokesman for Nando’s explained: “Our beautiful chickens are imported from all over Europe because of discounted taxation from the E.U. If the British people vote out then every individual chicken we import will have to have its own passport and a visa. It simply cannot be done.”

Really..
Strasburg Cockbrusher
Runs a chicken restaurant ?

DESTINY ??

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I do hope Quebec stays. Oh the fond memories I have...the girls in Montreal and Quebec City....

Oh wait...I'm married now....yeah nevermind, you can go.:wave:
Yep. When I was an 18 year-old, Quebec always seemed to be some kind of exotic adult's playground. In my mind, definitely not a family destination.

Stevie 202

Reaction score
Yep. When I was an 18 year-old, Quebec always seemed to be some kind of exotic adult's playground. In my mind, definitely not a family destination.
"exotic adult's playground" ?

"not a family destination" ??

When I was growing up, I just called it 'home'. :dunno:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Actually, there is no racial group that is 100% free of racist attitudes towards other genotypes by virtue of its identity alone. That is, the fact of your parent's racial identity (and thus, your own) does not automatically mean that you are not racist.

Same with ethnic chauvinism. There is no ethnic group that is free of animosity towards other ethnic groups, not even within a race. The Hutu slaughtered the Tutsi as a result of ethnic animosity though both groups were racially black, for instance.

Of course, I am not meaning to indicate that I find you to be racist. Instead, I am simply pointing out that the racial and ethnic groups that produced you will certainly contains individuals who are racist and/or ethnic chauvinists.

Now, since this issue does not pertain to the national policies of the United States, I will refrain from further comment save to say that I hope for the best for all those nations and people affected by this decision

--R
Of course any ethnic minority can be racist and that has been evident over here since time immemorial . First the west indians came over and were the victims of racial abuse by the English , then the Pakistanis who then were disliked by the west Indians and the list goes on..Personally I am not racist but it's totally evident now that something needs to be done about curbing immigration wherever the migrants are from as the country simply can't sustain it . To take in the amount of immigrants the EU is dictating would take the equivalent of building a small town every year and for a country no bigger than Texas that's just insane.
The reference to my relations coming from Russia and Switzerland was merely a tongue in cheek way of inferring I wasn't an Anglo Saxon white English racist who laid claim to being here since the Doomsday book...:laugh2:

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Phil47uk

Reaction score
I have to say I prefer God Save the Queen :cheers2:
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!....:laugh2:

The two most popular candidates being Jerusalem and this.
The cliffs and beach at 0:30 being where we have held the Bridport meets in the past and where they film the series Broadchurch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erooWKq9-RE[/ame]

jdto

Pretend Human
Reaction score
Personally I've never been to one of those resorts (thanks heavens )...:laugh2:
But I've heard of the Brits and German beach towel feuds in those places..
I had to deal with it a lot when I worked on a resort in Mexico. I will say this, your compatriots are amongst the world's best at complaining :laugh2:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
'cmon. Fess up. Hookers down by the airport, bottle of Cuervo.

Several hookers down by the airport, two at a time.
I wish. Sadly, I just got my ass kicked in mini-golf by an 8 YO girl.

Nightrain

Reaction score
So proud of the country for having the balls to vote to leave, really didn't think it was going to go that way, I figured 54/55% stay. Makes me laugh all this talk about the older generation being the ones to vote leave and the younger voting to stay, I had a good look at the voting card when I went in and I didn't see my name nor my age printed on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads