will jimmy dust down his les paul on nov 26th ?

agustin barrios

Reaction score
hi all

as it makes me wonder...you think jimmy page will perform with one of his les pauls for the zep reunion gig ? i hope they record the concert and release it on dvd. i saw robert plant 7 years ago and the timbre of his voice has changed, hope they fulfil people's expectations.

agustin

hedzeppelin

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hi all

as it makes me wonder...you think jimmy page will perform with one of his les pauls for the zep reunion gig ? i hope they record the concert and release it on dvd. i saw robert plant 7 years ago and the timbre of his voice has changed, hope they fulfil people's expectations.

agustin
I absolutely think Jimmy will be playing a Les Paul....but which one, who knows?

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He's never stopped playing his vintage stuff live, last time I saw him was with the Crowes, he had #1 out for most of the night.

johnreardon

Reaction score
I have heard he's going to play a Strat, because of a bad back ;)

meximetal

Reaction score
I don't know too much about him but which one is his "number one" guitar? Are they like legendary or something? lol

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He played a mean Tele also (i know throw tomatoes)
on his first album. But im sure it will be one of his
Priceless 58' Les Paul Standards.

loneguitar

Reaction score
It would be sweet to see him with his double neck SG, as far as expectations go, nobody can live up to their legend, one of the reasons the Beatles never toured again after the breakup, but those were the days huh

Latest Threads