Wildwood Select 50's incoming-Updated pics!

Jmpman

Reaction score
Tonight will be a restless night of sleep for sure, was supposed to be delivered today, but got delayed by one day. It will be worth the wait though. Will post NGD pics.

Jmpman

Reaction score
Check out the new pics in the OP.....and yes, was a sleepless night ;-)

Bemis

Reaction score
Does this run add the felt padding to the metal bracket on the bottom side of the pickguard? I'm interested in 2 they have up now, but I'm a pickguard off person when tops are that stunning and would like to avoid shipping divots. I suppose I could call them up and see, but since you have one in hand, thought I would ask. Yours is remarkable!

Reaction score
Wow!! That's a great one! The flame on that top is fantastic!
:dude::jam::jam:

peobryant

Reaction score
Does this run add the felt padding to the metal bracket on the bottom side of the pickguard? I'm interested in 2 they have up now, but I'm a pickguard off person when tops are that stunning and would like to avoid shipping divots. I suppose I could call them up and see, but since you have one in hand, thought I would ask. Yours is remarkable!
I bought one from the first run of Wildwood Standards and mine has the felt pad under the pickguard bracket.

Bemis

Reaction score
I bought one from the first run of Wildwood Standards and mine has the felt pad under the pickguard bracket.
Awesome! I reached out to them and the owner Steve wrote back. Really awesome guy. He ran by the shop today, while it's closed, took it off and snapped me a few pictures. Can't ask for better customer service than that! He showed the felt in the pictures and explained they asked for the felt to be put on there.

peobryant

Reaction score
Awesome! I reached out to them and the owner Steve wrote back. Really awesome guy. He ran by the shop today, while it's closed, took it off and snapped me a few pictures. Can't ask for better customer service than that! He showed the felt in the pictures and explained they asked for the felt to be put on there.
That is awesome, Wildwood is definitely a great place to purchase a guitar. I've bought two guitars from them and both were set up perfectly and both were flawless.

Bemis

Reaction score
That is awesome, Wildwood is definitely a great place to purchase a guitar. I've bought two guitars from them and both were set up perfectly and both were flawless.
I scrolled through some of your post and found the latest one you acquired. It's incredible. Wildwood has been amazing to work with. I know where I'll continue doing business. :applause:

Jmpman

Reaction score

Yes, it has it on mine. Still grinning ear to ear when playing it....it just has that classic Les Paul tone that I've heard in my head for years.

CB91710

Reaction score
Yes, it has it on mine. Still grinning ear to ear when playing it....it just has that classic Les Paul tone that I've heard in my head for years.
Can you post a pic of the piece?
I'd like to retrofit my '19 Original 60s.

horax

Reaction score
Wildwood is awesome. Such great service and they know their stuff!

I bought mine from them earlier this month. Free t shirt was cool, but not as cool as rh sales rep spending 40 min with me on the phone telling me all about the guitars I was interested in.

plus overnight shipping for free!

danzego

Reaction score
I bought mine from Wildwood in June of last year (2019, for the sake of posterity) which left the factory late May and it had the felt under the pickguard. They’ve been doing it for a while.

Jmpman

Reaction score
Wildwood is awesome. Such great service and they know their stuff!

I bought mine from them earlier this month. Free t shirt was cool, but not as cool as rh sales rep spending 40 min with me on the phone telling me all about the guitars I was interested in.

plus overnight shipping for free!

Agree 100%!! Their service is top-notch and I never feel rushed when speaking to my sales rep either. He explains and answers any question I have. And yea, the free t shirts and free overnight shipping is something no one else offers. They will continue to get my business for sure.

Latest Threads