Wife surprised me......

tjbitt

Reaction score
Good for you! You got a keeper. The "Diceman " and "Center for the Arts" in the same sentence seems like some kind of dichotomy:rofl:

Bluesky

Reaction score
Good for you! You got a keeper. The "Diceman " and "Center for the Arts" in the same sentence seems like some kind of dichotomy:rofl:
Funny you say that... walking in there was a ton of " cultural shows" advertised. The nut cracker......all kinds of art. And the crowd was clearly blue haired. I guess the place needed some quick cash. It was a sellout.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
i know like hes at a seniors home or something!

nauc

Reaction score
He was Lady Gaga’s dad in A Star is Born...

He’s still working.
that was a good movie. this was a cool scene when she sees him play live for the first time. i cranked the shit out of my stereo during this scene. cool af

Dolebludger

Reaction score
My wife has pleasantly surprised me a number of times. Like the time she told me “go out and buy yourself a new car, and I don’t care what it is”. Like today when my desktop computer wasn’t working well, and she said “I’ll just buy you a new one”. Now, I have this attraction to the 2020 Vette, and I say whoa. I have to drive one first. And there are other matters I can’t post here.

Now Dice does many anti-women jokes. But many female comedians tell anti-man jokes. Can’t we all just laugh? There is a lot of truth in all these jokes! And they are a bit educational too. Like, if you are a woman, don’t be like that — and if you are a man, don’t be like that!

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
My wife has pleasantly surprised me a number of times. Like the time she told me “go out and buy yourself a new car, and I don’t care what it is”. Like today when my desktop computer wasn’t working well, and she said “I’ll just buy you a new one”. Now, I have this attraction to the 2020 Vette, and I say whoa. I have to drive one first. And there are other matters I can’t post here.

Now Dice does many anti-women jokes. But many female comedians tell anti-man jokes. Can’t we all just laugh? There is a lot of truth in all these jokes! And they are a bit educational too. Like, if you are a woman, don’t be like that — and if you are a man, don’t be like that!
I remember women's rights groups protesting in front of his concerts back in the day, and all I could think was "Talk about missing the point". The REAL joke is that Clay is making fun of that stereotypical Philly Italian douchebag. Thats why its funny. And those humorless morons could not figure that out

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Well, there are many female comedians who make jokes about men. I don’t want to protest them, I think they are funny. I know there are men who are just like those in their jokes, and I try not to be one of them. (Hint; you will get more of what you want if you are not). And the women that Dice jokes about? I think the jokes are funny, but I wouldn’t touch one of those women with a 10 foot pole (if I had a 10 foot pole).