Wife surprised me......

Bluesky

Reaction score
Been working a ton of OT lately......wife got tickets to see the Dice Man tonight ! She even called my supervisor , told him I needed a night off. I was already to go to work and she said nope.........get in the car!

Ohhhhh this should be fun.

Attachments

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
48. No, 42 long ya fuck I'll kill ya, I'll take every fuckin Suit in the store.

KP11520

Reaction score
Hickory Dickery DOCK! Because it needs posted TWICE!

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw day the laughter died part 2 live. Hilarious

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought she got you a Pelaton
I thought it was going to start with her coming home early and ending with Blue cryin, “but baby, she means nothing to me and I promise to never even look at another midget stripper again”

Sometimes MLP doesn’t deliver, or my standards are too high. Or low.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
We saw Russell Peters last night at a local club. He was pretty funny but couldn’t do any prepared material as he has a new special coming out next month. To be honest I have no idea why he was doing a small club tour as he’s still popular and just finished up a world tour.

Bluesky

Reaction score
Absolute Legend. He definitely played the room though. As I was walking in I noticed I was one of the youngest people there. Everyone had Grey hair and appeared to be in their 60's and 70's. Retirees. So He opened up with a adult diaper joke and then Jokes about Doctors......That went to Proctology quick.

Ohhhhhhhhh. So Im banging this chick right? She says" ohhhhh I'm so wet". So I changed her diaper........Ohhhhh!.

But when he went to current events......(cant comment here) It was pretty Fing hysterical and 100% on point. Dice still has it in spades. Elon Musk and his climate changing vehicles did not escape his wrath. Stormy Daniels and Donny (as he refers to him......Millennial's and cell phones ........Waiting for take out at Chili's .........Oh my......and Nancy. What he wants to do to Nancy. Might be Funniest stuff I've heard from him.

Great time. Highly recommend if he visits your area. He is NOT ever the hill.

Bluesky

Reaction score
Dice. Bonham Acrylics. Louis KR12...

Dude, you are on a roll. Life is good. Enjoy AF!

:thumbs:
It is.......but the trick is too take time to enjoy it. I've been working a ton lately . Trying to build my retirement up in these last few yrs , and I was forced to miss 2 months with shoulder surgery this past summer. So I'm almost caught up. I could literally work 80-100 hrs a week. Gets hard to turn down.....my diet is in the shitter. New Years I'm definitely going to start scaling it back some.

jb_abides

Reaction score
It is.......but the trick is too take time to enjoy it. I've been working a ton lately . Trying to build my retirement up in these last few yrs , and I was forced to miss 2 months with shoulder surgery this past summer. So I'm almost caught up. I could literally work 80-100 hrs a week. Gets hard to turn down.....my diet is in the shitter. New Years I'm definitely going to start scaling it back some.
I've had to navigate those trade-offs too. Past year I've dealt with broken foot, elbow, thus gained weight. Looking forward to New Year, new action.

Good Luck, and Praxis!

Latest Threads