Why you didn't call her back for a 2nd date

Sakamoto

Reaction score
I was in marching band at Uni in 1974. Nailed a bandmate, Nancy, in her dorm. Asked her not to tell her roommate, Kathy, who I had schlepped the night before.

Next day at band practice, they both approached me together. Fearing the worst, I braced for the tirade and verbal assault. Surprisingly, they quietly asked if I would come to their dorm that night to smoke a little and party...the three of us.

I did not go for fear I was being set up to be pwned.

Come on Nicky, no guts no glory!:cool:

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I was in marching band at Uni in 1974. Nailed a bandmate, Nancy, in her dorm. Asked her not to tell her roommate, Kathy, who I had schlepped the night before.

Next day at band practice, they both approached me together. Fearing the worst, I braced for the tirade and verbal assault. Surprisingly, they quietly asked if I would come to their dorm that night to smoke a little and party...the three of us.

I did not go for fear I was being set up to be pwned.

I shutter to think what sort of slippery fun those two probably had that night. :naughty:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's EXACTLY my point. Women take "moving along slowly" as a sign that you're not interested. When in reality, you're being cautious not to F up, because you really like this one.

It's the ones that don't make the cut that cause you to throw caution to the wind and burn down the village on your way out. :D

Nice visual. :thumb:

The Archer

Reaction score
because she blew me on the first date. I dont need to ride the town bike but do like having my inner tubes cleaned out.

mdubya

Reaction score
I had one call me back saying, "thanks for giving me crabs!"

I said, "I don't have crabs." :laugh2:

And I didn't. :lol:

:shock: :wow: :Ohno: :eek:

Latest Threads