Reaction score
stinky box

sobered up

they dissed led zeppelin

Could have been any one, or all

Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
The one I remember didn't get a second interview because she talked incessantly about nothing.

you-talk-too-much.jpg

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Twice, for me. First time, a semi-blind date (I'd seen her once, all of 30 seconds, and was very drunk, so I said "yes" to my bro's bro who was playing matchmaker). She was about as charming as wet shoes, and she spent a good portion of the evening picking food from her teeth at the table. I wanted to crawl out of there.

The other was a hot gal, all curvy, and she was pretty interesting when we met and I asked her out -- interested in occult stuff and politics and such -- but on our date, it was four goddamned hours of yapping about her ex-.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The only stuff that ever kept me from calling one back were things like obvious honesty problems, too many still around exes, too many other potential suitors... I never had a problem getting a date when I was single... I'm not the type of guy that's going to "compete" for mating rights like some upstream swimming salmon.

Or they were just boring, or incompatible with a guy like me... Too religious, too clingy, too interested in "taming" me.

Fortunately for me, I finally found one that fits with me perfectly. :)

But I probably dated,well over a hundred before we found each other.

dem00n

Reaction score
Because i always thought there was someone better, but its you truly, your self that needs work not the woman; that can be the case more then we think...

realjimjim

Reaction score
My buddy (another previous owner of the Knucklehead Bucker, actually!) found himself handcuffed naked to a stop sign in a residential neighborhood from such a crazy chick. ...damn, the crazy ones are the best in bed though!

james, F crazy! i have enough trouble without messing with lunatics!

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Because i always thought there was someone better, but its you truly, your self that needs work not the woman; that can be the case more then we think...

In all honesty, I think that both genders generally need a lot of self examination and work to find a suitable partner for a long term relationship. It's no wonder many don't get past a first date... A good deal of the time the stuff that instigated that date won't hold up for more than a few hours.

Lannes

Reaction score
No second date for the one that made it a point to tell me about her high school date rape experience, in graphic detail, over post dinner coffee....:shock:

It was a good call, because after I didn't call her for a second date, she proceeded to tell some of our mutual friends that I got pissed off at her for not putting out on the first date.:hmm:

Sitting behind this head case for the remainder of the semester was a joy.....

cabowabo

Reaction score
cause she make cat purr sounds( out loud ) , she wears turtleneck sweater every day .she coughs up hair balls ,she says she looks like courtney cox but looks more like courntey love on crack

WhippingPost

Reaction score
Met a blind date via mutual friends at one of the local bars to see another friend's band play. She came in on her cell phone, spent 15 minutes of "yeah, uh-huh, yeah" conversation with me while constantly text messaging, answered another call, and then left to pick up a friend from the airport without actually saying "goodbye."

Word had it that she thought I was cute, seemed like a good guy, thought we "really connected," and was really pissed that I never called her after.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
:)

I've actually told girls this, to their astonishment. Basically, it goes like this:

The ones you want to continue seeing, you'll go slow and put that off for a later time.

The ones you have no intentions of following up with, you might sleep with on the first date.

Women, however, tend to view it in reverse.
It doesn't work like that, nowadays?

I tried the "take it slow" route, before I met my wife, and the women just assumed I wasn't interested, and moved on.

Their loss.

fjminor

Reaction score
She ended up hooking up with Ian Hunter on our first date.....f*&%ing slut groupie.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I was in marching band at Uni in 1974. Nailed a bandmate, Nancy, in her dorm. Asked her not to tell her roommate, Kathy, who I had schlepped the night before.

Next day at band practice, they both approached me together. Fearing the worst, I braced for the tirade and verbal assault. Surprisingly, they quietly asked if I would come to their dorm that night to smoke a little and party...the three of us.

I did not go for fear I was being set up to be pwned.

I believe that's a chance that I'd be willing to take.

No, actually I would definitely take that chance.

Louie

Reaction score
I was in marching band at Uni in 1974. Nailed a bandmate, Nancy, in her dorm. Asked her not to tell her roommate, Kathy, who I had schlepped the night before.

Next day at band practice, they both approached me together. Fearing the worst, I braced for the tirade and verbal assault. Surprisingly, they quietly asked if I would come to their dorm that night to smoke a little and party...the three of us.

I did not go for fear I was being set up to be pwned.

You just ruined my day, Nicky.

FFS man, never turn down the opportunity of a threesome, no matter how unlikely it may seem. :thumb:

Scooter2112

Reaction score
It doesn't work like that, nowadays?

I tried the "take it slow" route, before I met my wife, and the women just assumed I wasn't interested, and moved on.

Their loss.

That's EXACTLY my point. Women take "moving along slowly" as a sign that you're not interested. When in reality, you're being cautious not to F up, because you really like this one.

It's the ones that don't make the cut that cause you to throw caution to the wind and burn down the village on your way out. :D

Latest Threads