Why you didn't call her back for a 2nd date

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
(Just to clarify - my story takes place a number of years before I got married)

The last time I was on a date and did not go for the second round was when we were eating dinner and she asked me if I had any pets. I said yeah, I have a dog. She seems excited by that and whips out a wallet with pics of her EIGHT cats... :wow::wow::wow: Prior ones included women that tell me how wrong I am conducting my life in the way that I do...

What about you? Why did you not call for a second date?

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Got lucky on the first one.

:)

I've actually told girls this, to their astonishment. Basically, it goes like this:

The ones you want to continue seeing, you'll go slow and put that off for a later time.

The ones you have no intentions of following up with, you might sleep with on the first date.

Women, however, tend to view it in reverse.

michaelinokc

Reaction score
a. She was 10 years older and 80 lbs heavier than the picture I saw of her.

b. She said she leads a very active life and had a prostetic leg.

c. She kept referring to her husband (not ex-husband)

d. She brought her two year old daughter on the first date - SURPRISE!

e. The first few words out of her mouth after introductions were "I won't have sex with anyone until we're married."

I have several more, but damn, I'm already getting nauseous thinking about them.

Matt_21

Reaction score
I had one where I picked this girl up and she came out of the house wearing jogging pants, wool work socks, a sweater and a scarf.
We went to dinner and after I ordered a steak she ordered 'just tea'. She then told me she has been sick and would I mind driving her to the pharmacy on the way to dropping her off because she needed cold medication.
What a shit date that was.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I tend to mumble when I talk and she mumbled too. Dinner conversation at a not entirely quiet restaurant consisted of a lot of "I'm sorry, what did you say?" "Could you repeat that?" "What?"

In retrospect, it was actually pretty darned funny, if hopeless.

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot count the number of times I finished a first date and walked away thinking WTF was that psychotic shit????

Electroman67

Reaction score
Skin/lips taste like medicine = Paxil

Once i got back in my car, i never looked or called back. :hmm:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
She thought I had ego problems. Ego problems are for people with no talent. I have no such problem.

bluuuurr

Reaction score
Because usually they don't decide to slip notice of children until deep into the date. I'm not about to raise someone elses children or deal with baby daddy issues.

Or because they are too slore-ish and I've gotten what I've come for.

Eric Duane

Reaction score
Because on the first one she's already introducing me to parents. "We have a stage 5 clinger here"

Latest Threads