Why Shouldn't I Buy A Chinese Made Guitar?

05jrock

Reaction score
I can't wait for you to get to this country and start running your Vegemite filled mouth about what a bunch of losers we are because you'll have a fist sandwich to go with that Vegemite. We are not a self-effacing people and you need your lesson.

Vegemite filled mouth :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
You sure do like to stereotype dont ya buddy.

Torren61

Reaction score
I guess you are not racist because your first tier choices are mostly anglo saxon countries. I buy American whenever available. But damn, when I bought my last pair of Cartharts and looked at the label and it read: "Heche en Mexico", WTF, even my favorite American Jeans are now made in Mexico.

From your other posts: What's is made in Australia that is better than the same item that is made in China? Looks like you consider every products made in Anglo Saxon countries superior than anything made in China.

Do you know what we have in the U.S. that they do not have in China? Rednecks with shitty and racist attitude like yours.

Other than one instance of two made-up names for two made-up people, quote me on ONE thing that I've said that was even remotely racist. This is not about race. It's about the economic survival of my country.

If you're going to call someone a racist then at least look up the word in the dictionary and become familiar with the meaning.

Here's my challenge: Find ANYTHING I've EVER written ANYWHERE in this forum that was racist. If you can find a quote from me that fits within the Webster's Dictionary definition of being a racist...I'll leave this forum and never come back. If you cannot...then YOU leave and never come back.

marantz1300

Reaction score
America is slipping.its losing its economic power and its not China's fault.You should look at the parasitic greedy rich that run your country. How did so many Americans vote for bush TWICE. Doesn't the economic crisis come from them.Hopefully Obama will be O.K.

Torren61

Reaction score
America is slipping.its losing its economic power and its not China's fault.You should look at the parasitic greedy rich that run your country. How did so many Americans vote for bush TWICE. Doesn't the economic crisis come from them.Hopefully Obama will be O.K.

I agree.

gui524

Reaction score

irony6.jpg

irony6.jpg

irony6.jpg

irony6.jpg

Torren61

Reaction score
What I find ironic is when people use the word irony but don't know what it means.

marantz1300

Reaction score
Just to show I'm not anti American.My cousins are Scots,My parents are Irish and I'm from London. The incompetent criminals who run our government are Scots,Blair,Brown. The previous lot ,Thatcher,Major were English and they were worse.

Raku10

Reaction score

I agree, it's the tide of history, no one person/family/country/empire can stay on top forever.
Looking back at history, all the greatest empires rose, slipped and fell(from 300-500 yrs). Frankly America will be no exceptions neither...But will this be the the fall of America, only time can tell...But history sure repeats...

Interestingly I just got this video from my friend, the first two facts about China and India is very interesting.

China will soon be the number one English speaking country in the world.
25% of India's population has the highest IQ, more than the total population of America.
It's so sad too see all these politicians cutting budgets in education to balance their deficits, what will the future of our kids be??

Last edited by a moderator:

NewtoyLPVM

Reaction score
Other than one instance of two made-up names for two made-up people, quote me on ONE thing that I've said that was even remotely racist. This is not about race. It's about the economic survival of my country.

Yes, to you it's about race. You favor anglo-saxon countries by your own admission.
If you're going to call someone a racist then at least look up the word in the dictionary and become familiar with the meaning.

I did look it up and the page had your picture on it.

Here's my challenge: Find ANYTHING I've EVER written ANYWHERE in this forum that was racist. If you can find a quote from me that fits within the Webster's Dictionary definition of being a racist...I'll leave this forum and never come back. If you cannot...then YOU leave and never come back.
You're right, you are too chicken shit to call a spade a spade, you talk around it instead. You're nothing but a loud mouth redneck.

gui524

Reaction score
Don't you have some rain forest to clear?

So now you're pushing it to the country where I'm from ?? Who are you ?? A 5 year old little boy who was abused and now wants to be mean in the internet because you're safe at your home feeling powerful ?? Dude, thrust your racism UP YOUR ASS
, and btw, I live in São Paulo, a metropolis, different from your trailer park

next time don't post your wedding photos all over the internet, ignorant redneck piece of shit

RedneckWedding2.jpg

MelonSnapple

Reaction score
I'll tell you why you shouldn't buy a Chinese made guitar.

The simple answer is this: Buying ANYTHING made in China is killing American manufacturing jobs and putting Americans out of work.

The Chinese are cheating on the world trade market by artificially devaluing their currency by around 40%. This means that you get more "yuan" for the dollar. At first, that sounds like a good thing for American consumers but it's not, because we're sending our money across the ocean and when we send our money there...we send our jobs there, too.

Now, Lon Damn Dong and Sum Yun Ho are very happy that we buy amps and guitars from them. They can rest assured that they have a job and their economic future is bright. They aren't really too concerned about your neighbor or cousin or brother or you being in the unemployment line. Just as long as you keep pumping money into their country.

"But their guitars play pretty good with a few tweaks and I can't afford to buy an American guitar." Believe me when I tell you that you're paying on the back end for that cheap guitar.

Below are some links that illustrate my point.

National debt clock: U.S. National Debt Clock

Trade gap between US and China widens: Trade gap widens for first time since July - Trade gap widens for first time since July - USATODAY.com

"By illegally subsidizing its exports through the undervaluation of its currency, China has distorted their gains from trade, created barriers to free and fair trade, harmed US industries and destroyed millions of US jobs."

America threatens trade war with China - America threatens trade war with China - Telegraph

I bought my Chinese guitar from djwilbanks. pwnt:wow::laugh2:

Parip

Reaction score
Ha ha, i think administrators should lock this thread before you start a war...

WillieG

Reaction score
Most hostile thread I've seen on this forum. But I can see Torren61's point, and I'm sure I would try to live by that policy if I was an American.

I'm from a country that is (still) stinkin' rich with no national debt. I'm also about to buy a product made in Nashville, TN. :applause:

Torren61

Reaction score
Sad. I started a thread to get guys to think about where things are made and to get Americans to buy more American made products. I made statements and backed them up with facts. I listed the countries that I buy from based on their fair trading policies and friendships with my country. Next thing you know I'm being called a racist.

Anyone remember the Boston Tea Party? Remember WHY they threw the tea overboard? Were they racists because they dressed up like Native American Indians? I call them Patriots as do the history books.

I'm a Patriot not a racist. We have a problem in America that can be solved by Americans. I love this country. We have gone astray. Do your part to help bring us back to where we need to be.

Be American, buy American.

Endless Pain

Reaction score
Thanks. Welcome to America.

i'll cut you some slack, at least you're not as overtly racist like the bogans in this country or the true rednecks are in the states.

honestly i don't really want to come here to debate nationalism and politics etc.. but you came out guns firing and acting like if you didn't buy american that you were ruining the country.

the bottom line is that your country has a shit minimum wage and american made costs VS 3rd world made costs to the majority of the US population struggling to get by as it is PLUS your government, or corporations rather, making it almost impossible NOT to buy 3rd world products by what they almost force down your throat by making them so irresistably cheap and plentiful (i.e. 5000 walmarts per square inch) is not the consumers fault.

the 3rd world countries take it because they need to get by just like everyone else. my fiancees father is a representitive for very high class textile companies all through europe and america and he can't publicly release samples too much anymore unless it's to trusted clients because these chinese companies keep trying to flog his designs - that shit is wrong and i totally think it's appauling.

people in america are just doing what they need to get by in this shitty life like the rest of the people on the planet. people are doomed from the start because of business deals made by a conference desk full of people selling manufacturing rights to 3rd world countries so they can line their pockets with mass amounts of profit.

i don't need any beef on here and no one's gonna change my opinion nor yours. so i'm happy to call it a decision to agree to disagree. just next time you should think a bit more wisely about where you decide to flood with pro-american/anti-3rd world propaganda.

Latest Threads