Why I'm playing more and reading MLP posts less.

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Funnily enough, I was on the phone with my parents a few minutes ago and my Mum was being a smartass so I said that to her. Her immediate response was "who do you think you are, your Gran?"

:laugh2::applause::dude:

Yi got busted Col. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

IndianScout

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
12611440650874507914.gif

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
There is a reputation that The Backstage has. People come in the door looking to get blasted when they post so they have a tendency to fire off a shot a bit too quickly imho and when they do it's up to us to bring the level down in our responses.

I don't think taking a shot at a Mod who happened to stumble on a mess... Bobby, say you're sorry.

I wasn't "taking a shot". All in good spirit and respect. I wasn't praising the Troll either when I said he was good. The fact is he went for longer than I had ever seen someone go throwing so much shit around. It was special. And the mod was certainly doing his best to "protect" a new guy from being ganged on and it was very good of him but in the end he got "had". I felt it was worthy of mentioning. I also think that the mod should act the same way if the situation arose again in the future. If, as a mod, you think someone is getting roughed up you have to try and calm the atmosphere, even at the risk of being "had". In doubt, you do the right thing and if the other guy was looking to jerk you around, it's his problem, he's the jerk. The mod did the right thing.

Have a good night Heartstring! We miss you at "Post some fvcked-up sh*t..."
!

Edit: Holy Moly! You just posted there 3 minutes ago!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Lol, WHEW, I got away unscathed! You Backstagers :)

Backstage for me is a place to relax and encounter different, even weird stuff, joke around and logout! I live far from a newspaper so I "breakfast" and "lunch" on MLP!

And Backstage is the only way to get to Afterhours and Titties!
So there you go, it's a MUST!

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
It's up to you. What you really want to do...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agU3q7ek1NE]Ther Specials 'It's Up To You ' Something Else 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has shared any breasteses here to help cheer up the op! We all need a pick me up from time to time. In fact, the next time someone goes ballistic in a thread instead of talking shit back at the op we could post breasteses as a secret reply that there is an a$$ going off in the thread :)

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Now to the OP if you are truly butthurt by all this then fill out this forum and PM it to one of the moderators and I am sure you will get a nice response back.

butthurt_form_display.jpg

We need an MLP specific version of that form.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
There is a reputation that The Backstage has. People come in the door looking to get blasted when they post so they have a tendency to fire off a shot a bit too quickly imho and when they do it's up to us to bring the level down in our responses.

I don't think taking a shot at a Mod who happened to stumble on a mess... Bobby, say you're sorry. ps: Jk Bro ;) DONT HIT ME!

It didn't happen in the Backstage area, it happened in the Epi section.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Heart String
Breast aren't allowed Backstage.

Management was lenient for a long time but tittiies started showing up every where. I know! I use to give titties to everybody.
It was fun but not safe for Cats on the job or NSFW.

Nice thought but it won't end well.

Latest Threads