Why I'm playing more and reading MLP posts less.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Biddin! I hope your day got better as it went along.

This really is a good place to be a part of and you'll see as time passes that you're in good company with the people here. We're just all a little crazy.

Take care, sit back and have some fun.

I certainly owe you an apology. I missed that thread. It seems the fellow got pretty upset with a lot of good people from MLP, you included.

Now I'll excuse myself as it's time to insert my foot in to my azz for a minute.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
At least i know where blackie's avatar came from now.:applause:

I'm not sure if that's where he got it from but everytime I've seen that picture on a box of strings, my mind went straight to him. They have the wrong fellow endorsing those. It should've been Blackie/Slacky

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score

Hi Biddlin

"Keep shakin' them strings"
– Larry Coryell

Ray

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Was a less confrontational & gentle way of saying, "SHUT IT!" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Funnily enough, I was on the phone with my parents a few minutes ago and my Mum was being a smartass so I said that to her. Her immediate response was "who do you think you are, your Gran?"

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that's where he got it from but everytime I've seen that picture on a box of strings, my mind went straight to him. They have the wrong fellow endorsing those. It should've been Blackie/Slacky

.. That is indeed the starting pic of my AV .. I just added a tear drop tattoo, one slightly yellow tooth and a smoke and a few other things ..
AHA HA ..

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't lying. Every time I see a box of those , you're the first person I think of.

My wife surprised me by ordering 8 boxes of those last week and they showed up this morning.
I like them but I'll leave the 8 ball in the SG to you!
That was funny.
Glad you're back!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I just follow the lead posted by Barcham: The poster was good.
To go for so long throwing so many insults to so many people has got to be some kind of record. And getting defended by a mod is priceless.
He must have scored big time in Troll land!

So, in the end, which one is better? Chinese or Korean.
'Cause I'm not planning on buying any of those so I'd like to know...

:naughty:

:D

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Now to the OP if you are truly butthurt by all this then fill out this forum and PM it to one of the moderators and I am sure you will get a nice response back.

butthurt_form_display.jpg

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
There is a reputation that The Backstage has. People come in the door looking to get blasted when they post so they have a tendency to fire off a shot a bit too quickly imho and when they do it's up to us to bring the level down in our responses.

I don't think taking a shot at a Mod who happened to stumble on a mess... Bobby, say you're sorry. ps: Jk Bro ;) DONT HIT ME!

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
The meltdown didn't happen in Backstage. That's what made it so interesting! :D

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
I like it here because of the wild West quality. A couple other forums I was on were suffocated and strangled by Mods with clearly nothing else to do. Here? Dog eat dog. Lex Talionis. Whatever, I can dig it. Sure, rules seem to be selectively imposed, and yeah, maybe political bias plays a small role in that

But so what?

The good outweighs the bad by a massive margin

Latest Threads