Why fraud threads should be allowed. Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
So either discuss ways to fix, or leave the thread. (Not implying you are, but there are people who are) If you want to be a smart ass and point out and make it sound like I was, take it elsewhere.

When did you become a mod?

And I find it hilarious that someone who was screaming a few posts ago about their right to free speech in the United States is now trying to tell people what they can or cannot discuss. Why is it always that the people who scream about their own rights are the first to deny rights to others?

notoperational

Reaction score
Who the hell are you to tell people to GTFO?!?!?

Am I the only one here who can see the banhammer coming?

Like I said, ban away. I really couldn't care. People like you that egg things on in forums do it for the response and arguments that come from it because you have absolutely nothing better to do. You will not get that from me any further. Have a nice night.

Lungo

Reaction score
All right, I'm out.

You obviously don't understand.

You could always start a thread about the thread nobody understands after you started the thread that got deleted because of the thread nobody understood....or something like that. I'll have a nice day regardless. :thumb:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Been here two years, I guess if you know anything about anyone here or remember reading a thread in past two years, you are a stalker. :rolleyes:

Thank Col, can I stalk you now? :D;)

BillB1960

Reaction score
I think it's official now:

trainwreck.jpg

cuthbertg

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, ban away. I really couldn't care. People like you that egg things on in forums do it for the response and arguments that come from it because you have absolutely nothing better to do. You will not get that from me any further. Have a nice night.

Wow,

Here's a thought, perhaps your diplomacy skills are wasted at Eddie's Guitars, I hear there's an opening for the North Korean Foreign Office......

bfcg

Reaction score
I think the envelope is being pushed here and it aint helping anybody.
Time for a time out.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think everyone has made their point...

The rules are the rules for a reason, things are not likely to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads