Why do you so many hateful here?

cjpeck

Reaction score
What is ESL? Maybe yes the humor is not right on me.
ESL = English as a Second Language.
No big deal, just an observation. I'm thinking that much of the humor isn't coming across to your end as intended. There may be much in this thread so far that seem angry and belligerent to someone not immersed in the English speaking world. Just for the record, everything in this thread so far is a goof; just joking around.

Hey, it's Friday. Maybe the OP is pulling off an undercover meltdown thread? Maybe he's just getting started and by afternoon drive time he'll really be going!
If we're REALLY good maybe we'll get a ragequit video complete with rubber arm flops and plenty of "OOOOO ARRRRGGH"s sprinkled around!
If we're REALLY REALLY LUCKY mellophone (@Malikon) will get challenged to a geetar duel!!!!!

come one Friday Meltdown!!!!!

cjpeck

Reaction score
I think I agree with this.

It does shine a light on how much "sarcasm" and 'insults" are used as "humor" these days.

Sarcasm is so rarely funny, yet it is a staple of "trying to seem funny".

I imagine that is also a reginal thing. I have a couple buddies from Long Island, NY that seem to think "busting balls" is an integral part of speaking to another man. To them, it seems like a great time. To me, it's annoying as hell. Probably because I haven't dealt with it so much that I know how to ignore it, or see it as "fun".

GODDAMIT.
Now you made me start to think on a gorram FRIDAY. Dirty pool, old man.

There may be a solid point in there for sure.

spoony

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Music exercises demons -spleen must be vented....these guys are powder-puffs-want mean come to Philly were the granmas wear brass knuckles.
Or Tejas where granny has a gun in her purse, under the car seat, in the glovebox, under the pillow, over the doorway, in the magazine rack, under the seat cushion and a few other places.

s

pnuggett

Reaction score
I imagine that is also a reginal thing. I have a couple buddies from Long Island, NY that seem to think "busting balls" is an integral part of speaking to another man. To them, it seems like a great time. To me, it's annoying as hell. Probably because I haven't dealt with it so much that I know how to ignore it, or see it as "fun".
Reginal? Didn't you mean vaginal?

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you I think I was looking to how to say something else.

My words here are also like the meanness I was writing about which is wrong. Sometimes the laughter seems like shouting when we all come together to speak.

Oh man, quit while you’re ahead :lol:

defcrew

Reaction score
I think I agree with this.

It does shine a light on how much "sarcasm" and 'insults" are used as "humor" these days.

Sarcasm is so rarely funny, yet it is a staple of "trying to seem funny".

I imagine that is also a regional thing. I have a couple buddies from Long Island, NY that seem to think "busting balls" is an integral part of speaking to another man. To them, it seems like a great time. To me, it's annoying as hell. Probably because I haven't dealt with it so much that I know how to ignore it, or see it as "fun".
Psychology Ptoday