Why do you so many hateful here?

Malikon

말 러 곤
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a cis-gendered toxic white male, scourge of the earth and the bane of society when I'm not busy man-spreading and man-splaining.

Hate flows from me like exhaled air.

Now,... back to work because someone needs to pay for all this shit.

:laugh2:

I Break Things

Reaction score
Dude, music is for expression. A lot of people play dirty/aggressive/angry music as a form of therapy. I know I do.

As for being mean in general, that's just people. There are good people, bad people, and crazy people in all positions and walks of life. That's just the way it is. I'm getting a bit less angry and bitter since I got diagnosed with bipolar and my meds were changed though.

Chill. Keep the good people around, the people who support you, care about you, and those you can have a meaningful relationship with. The bad people? Forget about them. The crazy people? Well, crazy is kind of a spectrum. There's the good kind of crazy and the bad type of crazy. Just forget the bad people.

Plus, in the Backstage, we give everyone shit, but usually in an endearing way. Most anyone on this forum could tell me to get fucked by a turtle, and I'd just laugh and chill.

Take it easy, man.

scott1970

Reaction score
MLP, above all other boards I’ve participated in, has an amazingly balanced sense of irreverence and fairness. It’s really head and shoulders above the norm. Heck, I’m the world’s worst guitar picker, and I’m welcome here. I won’t even include the fact I’m a cis-gendered male who plays a cop on TV. What’s not to love???

GearHo

Reaction score
MLP, above all other boards I’ve participated in, has an amazingly balanced sense of irreverence and fairness. It’s really head and shoulders above the norm. Heck, I’m the world’s worst guitar picker, and I’m welcome here. I won’t even include the fact I’m a cis-gendered male who plays a cop on TV. What’s not to love???
Scott your not welcome here, you THINK you are, but no one really likes you.

GibsonKramer

The Three G's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh my first experience was fun.

Spent the first week trolling the entire sub forum. Noticed the same as you. People were mostly civil, except in here.

Then I took it for what it was worth. A place to go vent the most brilliant, or more asinine thoughts bouncing around in your brain. You could remove the brake, within limits.

There's a very simple answer to your conundrum. If you don't like it, don't read it. :cheers2:

GearHo

Reaction score
Farking Iceholes.

How many pages????? I say at least ten by tomorrow morning, at least.

Poor op, sounds like he MEANS well, but no I'm offended I certainly am not mean, I can be an asshole but that's a different thread, I'm here till Saturday don't forget to tip your waitress, no I MEANT wait person with boobs.