Why do you so many hateful here?

Charlize

Reaction score
Music is charm and the beauty.

I read many musicians here talk of hate and fight and anger. This place for off topic is more posts than the music instruments sections.

You are many good people, but also mean people as well I think.

I know to best stay reading about the Epiphone or Gibson, but I also read the writings on this section as well.

James R

Reaction score
I’m not as sure that there’s a lot of hate and mean people as I am that there’s a lot of fed up people.
The Golden Age of Society has come and gone, but there’s many here who lived and remember it well, and they’re just tired of seeing the world go to hell in a hand basket.
So, logically, the best thing to do about it is bitch on a guitar forum. :laugh2:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
What is age of Op? Wait until you have tried playing "nice" for many decades and ended up with a mouth filled with dirt.....

FEZZ at 20-- yeah people are OK
FEZZ at 30---hmmm, people seem a bit selfish
FEZZ at 40---I'm getting tired of the smilers who put it in my keesrer while whispering niceties
FEZZ at 53--- You -your wife---parents---one year old daughter can go play in traffic----ALL HUMANS ARE PIECES OF !@#$!

cjpeck

Reaction score
What? did you just call us a buncha meanies?????

I'm outa here.

in all seriousness, I detect an ESL situation where the OP is missing the jokes.
This section is for goofing off.

Last edited: