Why did YOU join MLP?

DRKZone

Reaction score
Every time I search for something I wind up looking at something or another in here. So, Yeah.

RocketKing

Reaction score
To take a dip in the Knowledge of the mighty MLP community.
Although there was a time I realized I spent more time reading posts and looking at other people's guitars than playing my own!

Ray89

Reaction score
To finally have the chance to talk with people with knowledge. Facebook groups are just... no, in that regard.

monstruo_loco

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kept finding information on MLP that I needed when I began looking for a Les Paul after going a long time without one having sold my ‘74 black custom while going through a divorce, after awhile I kept checking in on a regular basis & figured I should join and contribute to the threads when I could and become a supporting member to contribute to the site, great bunch around here and now I have four Les Pauls with two of them CS RI models and am enjoying checking in here daily, appreciate the overall demeanor of the group and the willingness to share information and knowledge to those in need of answers or other assistance when needed, other forums don’t seem don’t seem to have that like MLP does.

Mitch Pearrow 58

Reaction score
I joined (just a few minutes ago) because I bought my first LP last year, and my 2nd, and I’m on the lookout for the 3rd. And the 4th.

Not sure if this is a support group or if you guys are a bunch of enablers, but I’m addicted to LP’s so here I am.
Nice
Welcome to the forum
I also have 4 LP’s
So I may not be the one to try and talk you out of another one or three ..
Cheers
Mitch

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I joined (just a few minutes ago) because I bought my first LP last year, and my 2nd, and I’m on the lookout for the 3rd. And the 4th.

Not sure if this is a support group or if you guys are a bunch of enablers, but I’m addicted to LP’s so here I am.
Mostly enablers.

You will, if asked, be given pretty damn good ways to
sneak additional Gibbies into your home.

Then there are MLP members whose partners are very
much in support of thier guitar buys.

We are a frisky bunch.
No cake though...shhh.

Shelkonnery

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I joined after countless anonymous visits!

It's also a lot of fun, people in other singlecuts forums tend to be pricks IME. :laugh2:

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I joined to ask lot of stupid questions. But its been good so far. Learnt a lot about guitars, and a bit more about myself. Thanks to the good people on here tempering my impulsiveness, a good example is my build, stepped right back and taking it real slow now. As i previously would have jumped the gun in most areas and ended up making the whole process way more invloved than it should be.

Last edited:

EpiLP1985

They call me Derek.
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I joined because at the time everyone else was doing it.

Classic peer pressure.

Latest Threads