Why did YOU join MLP?

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm restoring an LP Studio, and looking to gather some information :)
Well, you came to right spot! This place has pretty much done it all and has a lot of experience to share!

:welcome:

guidothepimmp

Reaction score
The other thing the Luthier section is handy for.. is for our Aussie members.. one can see that sandpaper is for wood, not cricket balls :rofl:

Sorry fellers.. couldnt resist :dude:

Side Burns

Reaction score
Well today is NGD :) and there is a new Les Paul in my house! So I figured I join with some like-minded folks.
then we need you to open a thread and post pics.

What are you doing fooling around on the internet! lol
:photos::welcome:

RoadDog

Reaction score
then we need you to open a thread and post pics.

What are you doing fooling around on the internet! lol
:photos::welcome:
Pics tomorrow! Right now I am trying to figure out why it doesn't fit in the case unless I remove the pickup-selector switch plastic top! WHat's the deal with that?

LP1865

Reaction score
My uncle bought me a Epi Les Paul from Japan. Worked well for a few weeks, and then the bridge pickup started going off. I came here to ask for advice, and got a good amount. Never had to leave since.....

Prometheus

Reaction score
Hello, a new member here, I joined, because I needed more heresy in my life

• Love
Reactions: Who

RoadDog

Reaction score
I joined because I love Les Pauls. I’ve got two and that’s twice as many questions I can ask the forum (or yes, search for!). And heresy, yup, I play Hendrix on my LP! And I love neck humbuckers in Teles too. And holy water hurts like hell!

Reactions: Who

MiniB

Reaction score
To be completely honest....

....I joined here because some of the condescension and ego trips at the other LP-centric forum were too annoying. Still much the same....mostly the same particular characters....but I also like connecting with guitar folk who have some wider and newer perspectives on things, too. I can be a bit stodgy and stubborn about old-school stuff as well sometimes, so it's nice to open up a bit and always encourage newer/younger guitar players....whereas sometimes the other place can be too dismissive and exclusive. It can get a little 'moldy'.

MiniB

Reaction score
I joined because I love Les Pauls. I’ve got two and that’s twice as many questions I can ask the forum (or yes, search for!). And heresy, yup, I play Hendrix on my LP! And I love neck humbuckers in Teles too. And holy water hurts like hell!
Hendrix on a Les Paul is a beautiful thing. So are neck humbuckers in Tele (I prefer mini-humbuckers for Teles myself...hence my username :naughty:).

Last edited:

Latest Threads