Why did YOU join MLP?

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been lost all my life...this place seemed as good as any...
AND it was about guitars.

GemDandy

Reaction score
I joined as a drummer who owns an original 72 LE 54 reissue black beauty. Thinking of selling, the information I've been reading by these members has been invaluable. Mostly I'm just wanting to get word out about this rare guitar & if there is much interest in its cash purchase.

Dblgun

Reaction score
I have always been fixated on all things guitar and amplifiers. I was looking for another place to share and enjoy exchanging information with like minded folks.

Leroy Harper

Reaction score
I was searching for info about what accessories come with the new Les Paul Standard models, specifically if they include a blank truss rod cover, and it led me here. Seemed like a cool spot so I joined up.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
I was searching for info about what accessories come with the new Les Paul Standard models, specifically if they include a blank truss rod cover, and it led me here. Seemed like a cool spot so I joined up.
:welcome: To the coolest little corner on the internet!

You can put that question in our Les Paul section if you haven't already, and some of the smart guys that live here will get you an answer...

Not to be confused with the comical smart guys - we have plenty of those here too! :laugh2:

Hope you have a good sense of humor, you'll need it to survive here! :shock:

Enjoy your stay!

alankelly

Reaction score
I found the site by accident while doing a Google search on Gibsons. I had become infatuated with the look and sound of the Les Paul from watching guitar greats on T.V. Once I got one, I even fell in love with the smell, lol. These guitars truly are a thing of beauty. I just wish I could play it ... lol

Last edited:

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
Personally, because I bought the BFG, went on the Gibson forum, saw they were a bunch of yobbos, and so came here.. Oddly, this place matches might own insanity, so it's a win-win :dude:

GibPhone

Reaction score
I joined because of my new-found interest in guitars, and I chose Les Paul because my buddy has a Strat, later to find that I liked Les Paul's better anyway, and the forum isn't still formatted in early 2000's format, it's fresh and updated.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I fell in love with them so much in fact I bought an Epi then well I bought a Gibson now I want some more darn things are addictive and I need a place to blab about them and other fiddles with other fiddle addicts.

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I joined because of my new-found interest in guitars, and I chose Les Paul because my buddy has a Strat, later to find that I liked Les Paul's better anyway, and the forum isn't still formatted in early 2000's format, it's fresh and updated.
you made a wise decision.... :D

Mockbel

Reaction score
I passed by a local store and observed a Les Paul Standard Faded and had no idea what is that.. I googled the model and first result was a thread here on MLP... I wanted to inquire more about it so I had to create an account.. posted my first thread and was surprised how supportive and nice the guys are here.. then I became an addict !!

Latest Threads