Whole Foods in Canada being disgraceful twats.

smk506

Reaction score
One of my favorite stories of the public showering their displeasure on corporate boneheads;

I wonder what it would cost to flood an office with poppies?

If that doesn’t work, I wonder what it cost to flood an office with poopies...

redking

Reaction score
Similarly, A&E's total viewership declined by 75% after they cancelled "Live PD" - when will companies realize that the people putting pressure to do this stupid stuff are not the people that actually support their businesses?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
when will companies realize that the people putting pressure to do this stupid stuff are not the people that actually support their businesses?
probably around the same time that Hollywood chokes and capsizes from the weight of it's own grandstanding, self-important, sanctimonious bullshit.

smk506

Reaction score
Calm down.... one manager was worried that it violated policy of "supporting a cause" and he was overruled by corporate.

Some of y'all sound like people who are dying to take offense at people who are dying taking offense.
Guilty as charged, I don’t even know where the nearest whole foods is :laugh2: .

TheX

Dirka Dirka
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
#fashionablyoffended

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is so frickin' stupid!

I wear a poppy here in Ohio still to show support for the fallen from Canada. I wouldn't give one tiny, peanut ridden shit what anyone said about it. Even if I were to change my citizenship to American, I'll still wear a poppy in November.

in-flanders-fields.jpg

pnuggett

Reaction score
Didn't realize so many people took Creative Outrage 101 at college.

Latest Threads