Whoa! Gibson Makes Slashless Les Paul!

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Stop the presses!

Gibson guitar is interrupting normal production of Slash based guitars for a limited time limited production non-Slash guitar! For years, Gibson has been exclusively devoted to reissuing guitars used by Slash, but they are making a sharp and short turn from tradition to do something truly different!

Can't wait to get one!! :slash: <--not!

slashless.jpg

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. First the Boleskinehouse Limited Edition and now the Slashless Paul? Sweet!

boleepi.png

lp_junkie

Reaction score
About time, rumors have been floating for years of a Slashless model.:headbanger:

basschick22

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Slashless tone? ooooooo-weeeee

Does it come with a derby hat and an argyle sweater?

count me in!

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slash:This a disgusting fraud. Where are the low, mid, high and resonance filters that prevent SaulTone.

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If I use the Electro pick and the Slashless Paul then surely I can achieve anti-Slashtone!

I know you, as I, have seen the future when Gibson rolls out the AntiLegendz Signature Les Paul. It's slip resistant and has a special headstock that will hang on a towel rack!

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love my Boleskinehouse Bungtooth Epi. I can't wait for the Slashless LP!

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know you, as I, have seen the future when Gibson rolls out the AntiLegendz Signature Les Paul. It's slip resistant and has a special headstock that will hang on a towel rack!

And no matter which strings you strum or where you fret it, it always plays R.O.C.K. in the USA.

Latest Threads