Who owns a Gibson ES-335 DOT Studio 2019 Model?

midtowner

Reaction score
Hi Guys, does anyone of you have this guitar?

It was made in Sunburst, Ebony and Cherry Red.

I cant find like nothing in the w.w.w.

Would like hear your opinion or reviews, `cause it looks like a very nice ES Studio, it even has a little binding!

Dirtyclinic

Reaction score
That does look pretty cool. I haven't ever played one, seen one, or heard one but if the price was right, I would get that.

wmachine

Reaction score
I have a 2016 that looks to be essentially the same thing, but with black binding.
http://legacy.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2016/Memphis/ES-335-Studio.aspx

I have other ES-3xx models and I have to say I'm impressed with the Studio. May be the best bang for the buck in the ES lineup. It is not a second class 335. Unlike other "studio" versions that Gibson makes, there is very little difference between the studio and the regular version. Materials, construction, and quality is no different than the regular models. Differences are just cosmetic. Feels, plays, and sounds like a 335.

Telechamp

Reaction score
I have a 2016 that looks to be essentially the same thing, but with black binding.
http://legacy.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2016/Memphis/ES-335-Studio.aspx

I have other ES-3xx models and I have to say I'm impressed with the Studio. May be the best bang for the buck in the ES lineup. It is not a second class 335. Unlike other "studio" versions that Gibson makes, there is very little difference between the studio and the regular version. Materials, construction, and quality is no different than the regular models. Differences are just cosmetic. Feels, plays, and sounds like a 335.

Couldn't agree more! I've got a 2017 335 Studio, and it is indeed an awesome guitar.

bum

Reaction score
I love the no frills vibe on these, absolutely beautiful guitars

endial

Reaction score
I REALLY dig the binding on this guy! I'll be keeping my eyes out for one.

1595029729394.png

Latest Threads