Who makes the most accurate 59 Burst Replica Les Paul?

Pleximan

Reaction score
I've been on the hunt for as close to a real 59 Burst as I can get. Without shelling out 6 figures plus. I have a 2013 R9, it's a great guitar in it's own right.

I have played an MCI les paul burst 59 replica. It has me wanting a second taste. I've heard Max guitar replicas are sublime. I'm new to the whole replica les paul world. So who gets it right, and their guitars have that "holy grail" tone?
Thank you,
Marcus

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Depends on which 'burst they're replicating?

Every 'burst was/is different. All "replicas" are an approximation of a bunch of different details from different guitars. So, in essence, there really is no such thing as an "accurate replica".;)

Pleximan

Reaction score
Depends on which 'burst they're replicating?

Every 'burst was/is different. All "replicas" are an approximation of a bunch of different details from different guitars. So, in essence, there really is no such thing as an "accurate replica".;)

I guess. Built to as close to 59 spec as possible. Is what I'm looking for. Woods, metals, plastics, pickups, etc..

idnotbe

Reaction score
there is a very clear answer.
but saying the answer openly is a sort of taboo.

if you search this "Other Single-Cuts" section for 1 hour, you can get the answer.

Pleximan

Reaction score
Any opinions, thoughts, or advice is welcome. And you can PM me. Please feel free to contact me.

SLA1

Reaction score
there is a very clear answer.
but saying the answer openly is a sort of taboo.

if you search this "Other Single-Cuts" section for 1 hour, you can get the answer.

intrigued:hmm:

I also want an PM with the ansver ;D

Latest Threads