Who bought this R9?

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Looking for the current owner of this 2018 R9, sold in early 2019 on this forum. If whoever bought it or currently owns it would PM me, I'd be grateful.

PeteNJ75

Reaction score
Why not just direct message the person who posted the original thread?

Sct13

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either way,. the seller should protect the buyers anonymity. If the seller wants to come foreword then they will ...

C'mon you know who you are ....give it up!

simon connor

Reaction score
It looks to me like that guitar is posted for sale in the classifieds right now. If it’s not the same one, then one very much like it.

simon connor

Reaction score

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It looks to me like that guitar is posted for sale in the classifieds right now. If it’s not the same one, then one very much like it.
It sold last year. I've now picked up a bit of a trail and know where it was (presumably) last sold, but it's out in the wild now.

PeteNJ75

Reaction score
So there are hundreds of other R9s out there... I’m just curious what it is about this particular one. I mean, it’s super nice, so are you trying to buy it?

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So there are hundreds of other R9s out there... I’m just curious what it is about this particular one. I mean, it’s super nice, so are you trying to buy it?
It's kind of a long story but this is a special guitar for a number of reasons and yes, I would buy it if given the opportunity. Even if I can't buy it, I'm interested in finding out some details about its specs.
he left his weed in the case .....LOL !!! :applause: :run: :run: :run: :rofl:
Also, this. :cool2:

Latest Threads