White they people so racist

gadafi

Reaction score
So the wannabe victims were harassing innocent citizens going about their business but somehow the real victims here are charged for defending themselves?

I don't agree with not pulling a weapon unless you plan to use it. These people were clearly not going to let their victims go without escalating it and who knows what the outcome may have been. The weapon de-escalated it very quickly.

Don't worry about defunding the police in certain cities/states, it will backfire on the instigators when murders and crime rates increase exponentially. The real question is, will those calling the shots be held personally accountable for it?

archey

Reaction score
Holy shit, I couldn’t even imagine living like that
It's going to be out of necessity. People are videoing all their interactions, but often not the whole incident. For instance the crucial moment of this video isn't actually shown. If people wear body cams they'll be able to defend themselves in a court of law. It's sad, but I think it's coming.

scott 351 wins

Reaction score
Ever watch those crazy Russian driver videos on YouTube? Seems everyone driving has video cameras in their cars to protect themselves from false accident claims.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have them installed in your vehicle as well.

gadafi

Reaction score
Looks like the white male victim lost his job because of this.

The article below is a classic example of fake news - it makes the aggressors sound like a simple sweet mother and her innocent children.

'State Sen. Rosemary Bayer from Beverly Hills, (Yep Beverly Hills!) also released a statement:“There is nothing acceptable about what happened in Orion Township last night at the Chipotle. It is abhorrent to think that some in this country have such a sense of self-righteousness and entitlement that the idea of pulling a gun out on an unarmed child and her mother is okay. It is not, and I condemn anyone who thinks otherwise. My heart goes out to Ms. Hill and her daughters, who may now forever be traumatized by this experience'......

Gary

Reaction score
I hate racism.

About 1970, I had a friend in high school that had a bitchin' Gibson SG. He and I have the same first name. We played guitars at lunch time and were both into the Alman Brothers Band and guitar duos.

One day after school, he invited me to his house in Pacoima to play through his amps. In the living room, he introduced me to his mom. She took one look at me and told Gary, "Can I talk to you in the other room?" When he returned, he said I have to leave. I asked why. He just shook his head.

He never spoke to me again and avoided me at school. I was stunned. You see, Gary and his family were black. I was a white guy with long blonde hair down to my shoulders. 50 years later, I can still remember that look on his mother's face. Gary is a little blurry.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's going to be out of necessity. People are videoing all their interactions, but often not the whole incident. For instance the crucial moment of this video isn't actually shown. If people wear body cams they'll be able to defend themselves in a court of law. It's sad, but I think it's coming.
We ALL will be wearing them, just so we don't get arrested behind some lying bullshit or sued by some trouble making lying asshole.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Gary I had a similar experience when i was a teenager with a friend i skateboarded with. Everything was fine until we went into his apartment one day and his mom saw me.

Same exact thing, "have a word", then i have to leave.

But only white people are racist

Last edited:

archey

Reaction score
“I walked up on the woman yelling at my daughter," Hill said. “She couldn’t see me because her back was to me, but she was in my daughter's face."

This is an obvious lie. Watching the first video posted, you clearly see that the woman was initially very calm.

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
“I walked up on the woman yelling at my daughter," Hill said. “She couldn’t see me because her back was to me, but she was in my daughter's face."

This is an obvious lie. Watching the first video posted, you clearly see that the woman was initially very calm.
They started and escalated the situation. Were loud, yelling, threatening,.. even stopped the couple from leaving by blocking the vehicle.

But of course, "they're the victims".

Honestly the effect I think a lot of this stuff is going to have will be white people avoiding black people completely and limiting any interaction.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like the white male victim lost his job because of this.

The article below is a classic example of fake news - it makes the aggressors sound like a simple sweet mother and her innocent children.

'State Sen. Rosemary Bayer from Beverly Hills, (Yep Beverly Hills!) also released a statement:“There is nothing acceptable about what happened in Orion Township last night at the Chipotle. It is abhorrent to think that some in this country have such a sense of self-righteousness and entitlement that the idea of pulling a gun out on an unarmed child and her mother is okay. It is not, and I condemn anyone who thinks otherwise. My heart goes out to Ms. Hill and her daughters, who may now forever be traumatized by this experience'......

Interesting in that they didn’t seem all that out of sorts about the gun.

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
might have meant a different type of "irrigation"......now, where is that rubber hose?

@ehb
Not to take anything away from your very interesting post, but:

I've taken to reading the threads on MLP at a higher rate of speed than in the past... mostly because I've got a lot more to read... and sometimes, mistakes are made...

When I read the sentence I quoted above, I thought you said that irrigation hit when you were in 3rd Grade... :laugh2:

For just the briefest of moments I thought to myself, "Damn! Edro is over 5 thousand years old? And here I thought he was only 63!" :hmm:

Guess I need to slow down a little bit! :shock:

Great post, though!

--R :thumb:

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
No offense but please don’t woke me on flaws with my logic or my situational awareness. I am not a bumpkin or a sheep or defenseless. :)
No offense taken, and, likewise, I wasn’t trying to offend you; certainly not imply that I thought you were a bumpkin of defenseless.

Just as you have your rationale for letting your CCW lapse (avoiding places where you might need a gun), I was just stating my rationale for carrying pretty much everywhere I go. I (of course) avoid places I think I might need it, but I also avoid places that prohibit me from carrying.

Hell, I’ve bought into the logic presented to me, and I even home-carry now. Catch me on the shitter at home, and there’ll be a paddle-mount Serpa securing a .40 hanging on the belt of the pants wadded up at my ankles.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
I hate racism.

About 1970, I had a friend in high school that had a bitchin' Gibson SG. He and I have the same first name. We played guitars at lunch time and were both into the Alman Brothers Band and guitar duos.

One day after school, he invited me to his house in Pacoima to play through his amps. In the living room, he introduced me to his mom. She took one look at me and told Gary, "Can I talk to you in the other room?" When he returned, he said I have to leave. I asked why. He just shook his head.

He never spoke to me again and avoided me at school. I was stunned. You see, Gary and his family were black. I was a white guy with long blonde hair down to my shoulders. 50 years later, I can still remember that look on his mother's face. Gary is a little blurry.
I had several of those moments growing up. Like I said before, I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood, and all my first girlfriends were black. I got so used to the white-boy disdain that it became a sexual crutch of sorts.

I’m sure we’ve all toiled the thought of dropping a baby bomb in a girl who’s daddy hated you, but that’s not really that unique because every girl is some dude’s little angel. The finish, when you know he hates you twice-over, once just because your sub-human schwantz is the wrong color, is an endorphin release not to be underestimated.

Did one in her daddy’s bed.

Been chasing that dragon ever since.

Too bad you weren’t fucking Gary. That experience could have become a cherished memory for you.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I had several of those moments growing up. Like I said before, I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood, and all my first girlfriends were black. I got so used to the white-boy disdain that it became a sexual crutch of sorts.

I’m sure we’ve all toiled the thought of dropping a baby bomb in a girl who’s daddy hated you, but that’s not really that unique because every girl is some dude’s little angel. The finish, when you know he hates you twice-over, once just because your sub-human schwantz is the wrong color, is an endorphin release not to be underestimated.

Did one in her daddy’s bed.

Been chasing that dragon ever since.

Too bad you weren’t fucking Gary. That experience could have become a cherished memory for you.
Seriously??

That seems a little bizarre. Although, I speak with no experience on the matter.

Superficially, sounds like the old "Once you go black..." but I get that it's probably much more than that.

Latest Threads