White Customs are COOL!!

OBX351

Reaction score
I believe you're right. I thought the pigments also faded some too but I could be wrong.

crazytrain513

Reaction score
I think it is actually the nitro that turns???

I al looking forward to that white sparkle thread.....

Don't rush the yellowing 513, I don't know if the sparkle will end up as cool as the "flatter" white colors.....let the girl shine, man!!
Guitar coming in early next week HT! I'll definitely keep you all posted!

And you're right. The sparkle looks obvious and invisible, depending on the light. I'm very interested to see it in person! I'll make my decision about whether it gets exposed to lots of sunlight and oxygen then :laugh2:

OBX351

Reaction score
Still dead sexy 10 years later!! Bought, sold and bought again, the guy I sold it to knew I was going to buy it back and to his credit sold it to me for what he paid for it!! This guitar LOVES to be played and has spot on "The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair" tone.

88 custom.jpg
All LPs small.jpg

Last edited:

OBX351

Reaction score
Adding a few more rockers to the thread:

Erik Turner of Warrant
warrant eric turner white lp.jpg

Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac
fleetwood-mac lindsey buckingham.jpeg

early Fleetwood
buckingham nicks.jpg

Last edited:

decoy205

Reaction score
LPCs are one of the best looking guitars ever made which is why they still make them and sell a crap ton of them. I love my ebony but I would love a white one or tobacco or natural or silver burst…

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Nice guitars, but what’s with the picks ?
What's wrong with it? Open a guitar case in my house and you'll find a pick in the same place. I also have a box of picks on top of my amp and another that I stick in the case compartment of a guitar before going to out rehearsals/a gig.

Latest Threads