Which guitar should i get ?

TheWelder

Reaction score
Based upon the tops alone I'd say #3. I'm a sucker from some good mineral streaks though.

They are all really nice though. If I was deciding between those three it would come down to weight and neck measurements (if available). I'd also be interested in seeing the backs as some two piece Gibson USA back seams are more concealed than others.

KevinB

Reaction score
They’re all nice but personally I’d want to play them before I chose one.

I realize that probably doesn’t help you but how they look doesn’t necessarily translate to how well they play.

Demon Dave

Reaction score
They’re all nice but personally I’d want to play them before I chose one.

I realize that probably doesn’t help you but how they look doesn’t necessarily translate to how well they play.
Yes I agree, but I’m in Rome at the moment, and there’s a vicious virus out there, so all I can say is, I prefer the number 3 :wave:

sparky2

Reaction score
I'm late to this show, but I would order the absolute lightest one.

a. They all three look alike to me
and,
b. I'm old, and I don't care to strap on heavy guitars.

:)

sparky2

Reaction score
And since I'm in the mood to answer, "which one should I get", I'm going to answer this Modern one right here.

:)

Classicplayer

Reaction score
HNGD. #3 is a great choice. I would have gone with #1, but all three will attract Les Paul lovers who like that lighter shade. I have a 2007 Hamer nearly the same color and it draws favorable comments as to the top. I'm sure your new Les Paul will get it’s share of admirers too.

classicplayer

timgman

Reaction score
HNGD. #3 is a great choice. I would have gone with #1, but all three will attract Les Paul lovers who like that lighter shade. I have a 2007 Hamer nearly the same color and it draws favorable comments as to the top. I'm sure your new Les Paul will get it’s share of admirers too.

classicplayer
You will not regret it... i can feel the MOJO from my house...

Latest Threads