Which guitar should i get ?

Classicplayer

Reaction score
1, 2, 3 would be my preference. You should not accept that those fingerboards are the true color/shade that will arrive on your front steps, nor the shade of the top. Your home lighting is not what was used in photographing those 3.

The Traditional in my avatar was not exactly the color and hue of the photo emailed me. Moreover, my dark fingerboard lightened up when I discovered Gibson added a darkening substance to the fingerboard that came off on my fingers when I played it. Gibson email'd me that yes, they apply a darkening dye, but in a few days all was well and the fingerboard still was a dark one. Soap and water had to be used for a few days by me, to get my fingers back to there own skin color.

classicplayer

Roxy13

Reaction score
1, 3, 2 for me. Right off I was bonkers for 1 until I looked at the other two and then I said oh, but 3 grabs me too.

pondcaster

Reaction score
Another 1, 2, 3.

Wonder what they look like "in real life."

jvin248

Reaction score

#3 for top pattern.
...But I'd search for the 2020 Epiphone version.

Renegade

Reaction score
1, 3, 2 based on the tops alone but....All three of those tops are gorgeous, so I would have to consider other factors like fretboards and backs, which could change my opinion.

mudface

Boo Bee
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of them....even the ones you haven't seen yet. That's just my thought on the matter. ;)

Latest Threads