Which bushes/reducers for LP Standard?

Diocletian

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a set of Wilkinson tulip style tuners but I don't know which size bushes to get with them?
Either 8.6mm bushes or 10.5mm reducers?

I'm thinking I can put the Wilkinsons on my LP, and put the Grovers from that onto my Korean Hamer Sunburst.

Diocletian

Reaction score
Come on, I can't be the first person wanting to change tuners on an Epiphone? :(

Nils

Reaction score
Would love to help, but I don't know your answer. Idea: can you measure your original tuners? Might help..

Diocletian

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm not sure which bit I should be measuring. ;)

Diocletian

Reaction score
I just got them in, if anyone needs to know in future: 10.5mm reducers fit nice and snug.
And the Wilkinson tulip heads look way better than the Grovers IMO!

Diocletian

Reaction score
They definetely look better than the Grovers on this type of guitar IMO. They FEEL weird though, exactly like a sweetie I used to get when I was a wee boy!

I have no idea what that "string" or scratch type object is in the photo with the whole guitar - Richard Hoagland would probably say it's evidence of an extinct civilisation, I think it's just a refelection.
As for why I covered the serial number - don't know, everyone else does it, made me wary of posting it. :lol:

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what that "string" or scratch type object is in the photo with the whole guitar
The reflection of whatever that yellow thing is there, next to your guitar.

Latest Threads