Which analog delay?

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
While researching the short list, add the Boss DM-2W to it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIfX2tHZAJQ[/ame]

GrouchyDog

Reaction score
I love my CC. Bought it early so the CC Bright wasn't available - I need to try that out just for kicks since I can understand people talking about the original being somewhat dark. But between the organic CC sound and the versatility of my Flashback (not the X4) on the same board, my delay needs are more than met.

kboman

Reaction score
The EHX Deluxe Memory Boy and Tap Tempo DMMs seriously need to be brought up in any conversation about analog delay. In terms of raw functionality they can do more than almost all fancy "name" analog delays and equal to or more than most digital delays. They sound good to excellent, the rule being that you pay more for increased clarity for each model. They are also going down in price as of recently.
So much more than Carbon Copies out there!

El Kabong

Reaction score
Diggin' me my Bamboo...

uFWz72I.jpg

presupapol

Reaction score
I just got a Boss Waza Craft. great pedal with OPTIONS (including an expression input)

Yelir

Reaction score
It's nice to know I'm not the only delay addict on here!

I've owned the CC and can recommed it, I ended up gifting it to my father since it's better suited to his minimal pedal setup. I'd like to try out the dual CC pedals like some people are doing demos of.

Right now I have a EHX Memory Boy Deluxe, Flashback, and Moog 104M. They're all great pedals and each do something different well. I have a Artec Analog Delay on the way after the holidays, it looks great and at a super low price.

One day I'd like to own an Alexander pedal and maybe if Chase Bliss ever does delay.

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
One question; many answers, none wrong.

I own three delays, a Boss DD3, an 80s Digitech 2 second digital delay, and a deluxe Memory Boy.

I use the memory boy. It has blend and gain controls, and the tap, modulation and expression pedal stuff too. It's worth a look/listen.

Vortex

Reaction score
+1 for the EHX Memory Toy. They're $89 new.
I also have a Joyo Analog Delay. Can't beat it for about $40.

kboman

Reaction score
423496000000000-00-500x500.jpg

To reiterate myself and many others: The EHX Deluxe Memory Boy. One of the first pedals I bought when I started putting together a board and it remains there to this day! It's fought off some pretty stiff competition and in terms of price/features it's unbeatable IMO.

Latest Threads