WHEW!!! What a long strange trip its been!!!

#1guitarman

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!:wave:
I know it's been forever since I was on here last, but rest assured I remember and missed every single one of you crazy bastids!! I couldn't wait to get back in the states and log on again, ya see, I've been away for a while on a lil trip that took me all over the jungles of South America... and no, I didnt bring any "souvieners" home....:hmm:... Last I was on here, I was goin blind and had a hell of a problem with type II diabetes, well, the diabetes have been in remission for close to 2 years now, but I'm still wearin tri-focals to see...:cool:... Oh well, at least the 'betes didn't kill me!! just got my guitars outta storage and set up everything again in my home port of Key Largo... I dont plan on goin anywhere for a while, I made enough in the last 2 years to retire... for that I thank God. All's good here, and I truly missed you guys somethin awful!! everytime I got around a computer it was for work and the company I was with didn't like people playing on thier equipment, so I was kinda limited to contact only with a select group of family and that was about it.... I'm back, and I hope to be a worthy contributer to the forum i love so much!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!...:dude:
Peace...
Chuck

tex_lt

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back Chuck, glad your on the up & up! :thumb:

BillB1960

Reaction score
I think in honor of Chucks return the mods should unlock the Dumble thread!

Latest Threads