Where's the beef, Wendy's!?

hobbyman

Reaction score
Last week I stopped at my nearest Wendy's drive thru (almost 10 miles from home!), and ordered some chicken nuggets meals and a Dave's Single meal. The order seemed right: nugget meals, fries, and a wrapped burger in the bags. When I got home, I unwrapped the burger to find that there was no beef patty in the burger! WHERE'S THE BEEF!!??

Needless to say, I was pissed off! I wasn't about to go back and complain, so I got the receipt and followed the instructions on the back to take their online survey. I gave them less than favorable feedback, as you can imagine. At the end of the survey, I got a code good for a Dave's Single or chicken sandwich.

Today, I stopped to redeem the code, and the kids working there didn't know how to handle the situation. They ended up giving me the Dave's Single without having to buy any other sandwich (which is required to redeem the code, according to the receipt). But I did buy a soda to go with the sandwich...paid for it with a bunch of coins!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
OK.

Now we're getting serious!

1646193381935.png

THDNUT

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used a Wendy's coupon a few days ago. It was buy one Baconator and get the second one for 99 cents.

Whooee! talk about beef and bacon overload! I starved myself for 20 hours then went to the restaurant. They came to 9 bucks with tax, I got a water cup to keep the cost down. I ate in the restaurant because the burgers are best when they're hot and fresh.

Those were some of the best $4.50 cheeseburgers I've ever had.

Sorry that you had a bad experience OP.

Wendy's new hot and crispy fries are damn good too. They're best eaten in house too. I had them a few weeks ago. Edro would love 'em.

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have been on a health kick lately. Lots of chicken breast and veggies. Last week I snuck out to McDonald’s and got a QP, large fries, and a McDouble. I felt like death an hour later, but god DAMN did it taste good going down.

fry

Reaction score
Last week I stopped at my nearest Wendy's drive thru (almost 10 miles from home!), and ordered some chicken nuggets meals and a Dave's Single meal. The order seemed right: nugget meals, fries, and a wrapped burger in the bags. When I got home, I unwrapped the burger to find that there was no beef patty in the burger! WHERE'S THE BEEF!!??

Needless to say, I was pissed off! I wasn't about to go back and complain, so I got the receipt and followed the instructions on the back to take their online survey. I gave them less than favorable feedback, as you can imagine. At the end of the survey, I got a code good for a Dave's Single or chicken sandwich.

Today, I stopped to redeem the code, and the kids working there didn't know how to handle the situation. They ended up giving me the Dave's Single without having to buy any other sandwich (which is required to redeem the code, according to the receipt). But I did buy a soda to go with the sandwich...paid for it with a bunch of coins!

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I remember when Wendy's use to be good. Well OK at best. Then they built one in our town. OK let's go. Last time I went.

Their quality went down hill. Their fires were good now they suck.

Very disappointed.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I don't eat a lot of fast food (hasn't helped me to keep the weight off during the thing we don't talk about). I haven't been into a Wendy's, since the '80s. I don't have anything against them. It just never occurs to me to go. The last fast food I had was probably McDonald's, sometime last summer. I drove by a Taco Bell on Saturday and nearly pulled in but, steeled my will and drove past. I loved the Frosty as a kid. Now that I think of it, I might have to get one next time I pass a Wendy's.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Had Wagu for lunch on Friday and it was pretty darn good. That said, give me a good rib eye and that's plenty for me. If the company wasn't paying, I sure as sh*t would not have been having the Wagu.

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't eat fast food anyway.

All of our fast food restaurants are staffed with the county's finest felony probationers, tweekers and heroin/fentanyl addicts the lot of them.

I'll cook my own thank you very much.

Remember when fast food restaurants were staffed with intelligent, well-mannered high school students and nice retired folks? :wtf:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I don't eat fast food anyway.

All of our fast food restaurants are staffed with the county's finest felony probationers, tweekers and heroin/fentanyl addicts the lot of them.

I'll cook my own thank you very much.

Remember when fast food restaurants were staffed with intelligent, well-mannered high school students and nice retired folks? :wtf:
I can prepare a meal better than 80-90% of our local restaurants. It all comes down to whether or not I am feeling it.

Latest Threads