Where's Phaez?

GP_Hawk

Reaction score
just wondering how many players have a DC14Watt woodie original and still gig with it........of all the most trolled on amp because of its point to point wired and woodie chassis that was described as a rats nest was never to have returns .....they never gave many fix issues in their life history .....such a simple design and easy fix if required .......James Aneas Peach
Was using it yesterday in a recording session and of course as usual it stands out so well in the mix no eq required. 14w DC Woody...

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
I gig with my SIBLY/Corona Duophonic every weekend!
I dearly regret selling my Windy City Sibly/Corona. Likewise that rad snakeskin covered Ashville I got from DrakeZero. Still using my Jackal a lot.

I'm looking for another Corona now that I'm working again..

rykus

Reaction score
Bumping this up... I too was wondering where all the Phaez NAD threads where ?..

Chatted a bit with Randy about building me an EL34 HRM , I loved my old D-style/JTM but the tube rec and 6v6 made it a bit too soft for me and wouldn’t hold up through greenbacks in a 4x12 with a loud drummer, and I much prefer EL34 amps at above bedroom levels.

At any rate, I think these are great sounding and well built amps... and at the prices and exchange rates these days I am actually shocked that there aren’t more Phaez users and NAD threads, and I’m really excited at the prospect of getting exactly the amp i want built to spec for under 1k Canadian dollars!

Who’s still loving their Phaez and who else is thinking it might be time to get another ?

dc007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the Sibly 7 I have. At the volumes I play at now I really don't get to open the amp up. (It is a LOUD 7 watts). And it is a one trick pony but that trick is a good one. I have tried to sell it several times and backed out everytime someone asked about it. So guess I'm keeping it.

bilbarstow

Premium Member
Reaction score
Still using the Sibly 10 (Kt-66) that I have. Totally a keeper.