Where's BFCG?

IceGator8

Reaction score
I hope Bill's ok. I've tried to get in touch with him a couple of times.

Maybe someone here can help. I received a kit from Bill but wasn't able to complete it because I bought a house and needed to step back and do some remodeling. Unfortunately when I finally had time to bind the body I discovered that the binding he sent with the kit had broken. (It was coiled up and snapped).

Does anyone have an idea of what type of binding Bill uses on his bodies? I'd love to get some from him but that doesn't seem possible at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

shtdaprdtr

Reaction score
He uses Allparts cream binding usually cause hes says the color is close..but its cut thin so it should just make it in the channel.

Ole'Lefty

Reaction score
I haven't been able to reach him either. On my BFCG, .070 binding fits flush, so .080-.090 would give material to scrape flush.

H.E.L.Shane

Reaction score
BCR Greg must have ate him...

I thought those bones in the basement were too small for cow bones.... and that steak we were eatin was a little gamey....

silverkw

Reaction score
I haven't been able to reach him via email for 2 months now. Hope he's just been relaxing on the beach somewhere...

Metamatic

Reaction score
I've tried to get in touch with him the last two months but never got a reply.

nuance97

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK, but I noticed he had posted today on facebook. (No I wasn't stalking him. He is my FB friend, and I just happened to see it on my news feed.)

IceGator8

Reaction score
IDK, but I noticed he had posted today on facebook. (No I wasn't stalking him. He is my FB friend, and I just happened to see it on my news feed.)

I noticed that too. Maybe he was just on vacation. In the meantime I ordered some All PArts binding.

Latest Threads