Where to get bone white P-90 cover, mini-hum ring, and pickguard to fit 2018 Classic - or should I go back to black?

DesolationBlvd

Reaction score
And so I realized the Gibson cream plastic is just too pink for my 2018 Pelham Blue Classic (that I made into a Deluxe), in the light I play it most of the time. I want to try bone white. Tried the ones on eBay, didn't fit. I'm not going without a pickguard, because the pickguard left a gnarly divot. I've had a lot of trouble finding really light, off-white type, plastics to fit. Any suggestions?

Alternatively, I'm thinking of going back to black. I thought white binding and black plastics clashed, but I realized a 1954 Custom b/w/b/w/b pickguard would pull it all together. Gibson seems to agree as they do it like this on the Les Paul Modern. Found this and they have a "Gibson USA" option that should work for me. https://www.creamtone.com/collectio...tage-bevel-p-90-pickguard-for-gibson-les-paul

I'd just need a black mini-hum ring.

laterider

Reaction score
I like the Pelham classic with the black plastics against the white binding?

Are you saying you went to mini-hums with black surrounds? We need pictures!!!

jstarr

Starr Guitar Works
Reaction score
That wide bevel CreamTone guard would look killer.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I put the wide bevel Creamtone one on a guitar and it really does look nice.

zombiwoof

Reaction score
Unfortunately they don't have the P-90 pickguard...

Nope, I haven't decided yet, though I'm leaning heavily towards the black multi-ply.
Have you checked Allparts?. I think I've seen pure white plastic there.
Al

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
U want to get 56 parts
ur not gonna find name brand in parchment....too rare for anyone other than generic to produce anymore

Latest Threads