Where to get a hard pedalboard case?

StormJH1

Reaction score
I had this question too, but I'm still not sure what to do.

Has anyone bought/used the BOSS BCB-60?

info_01R_L.jpg

So, basically, I will end up with between 5-7 pedals, and they all happen to be BOSS. BOSS makes a BCB-30 (for three pedals), which you can find for about 30 bucks, and this BCB-60 badboy above, which sells new for $160, but I (might) be able to eBay for 80-120 dollars. There are also legacy versions called the BCB-3 and BCB-6 on eBay, the difference being that they're from the 80's and 90's, and have molded plastic holding slots for each pedal. It's basically a glorified case, whereas the BCB-60 has input/output jacks and so you can leave everything hooked up.

I guess my concerns are: (1) The price; (2) The size - yes it's convenient, but the thing is like the size of a guitar case, almost; and (3) I wonder if this thing shifts around and becomes a mess if you don't store it flat. Also wonder if it's a pain to remove the lid everytime.

Another option might be the Pedaltrain Mini

61viPKJqU3L._AA1000_.jpg

But I wonder if I could really get 6 BOSS pedals on there, and I'd probably have to go buy the daisy chain cable for the power adapter.

StormJH1

Reaction score
eBay! SKB boards are the HEAT!

No kidding! How did I not see this?

$T2eC16V,!yUE9s6NElygBQMDv9K83w~~60_12.JPG

I'm finding these for around $90 or better on eBay! And it shows 6 BOSS pedals and a wah, which is basically exactly what I would do with it.

Question though, how do the pedals attach, exactly? It says "hook and loop" system, but hook and loop to what?

Update: A lot of people complained about electrical noise with this unit. It looks good otherwise, but if it's not properly grounded, that's something I need to watch out for.

Latest Threads